Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law (39723 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by GermanMelania: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I've never wished death or sickness to anyone in all my 27th years of existence and won't do that now especially to this oppressors masquerading themselves as leaders.

I pray they get well soon and change from their evil ways.

It is well

And this..is kind of thinking is how we got enslaved.

Just remember that. These leaders caused the death of millions and plenty suffering.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by ezechinez: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
all we have to do now is to ask God for forgiveness and show us mercy.. we have sinned against him
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by macmiral: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
USA WhatsApp number available dm me on WhatsApp +19293336964
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Millz404:
lol...seems like this sickness is not doing anybody anything in this country...it is just like cold and catarrh, looking at how people are dying in other countries

click on my signature if you run a business

Naija will always be a cat with nine lives... May that unseen covering remain with us in this trying time of a useless and inept leadership!!!

We can't and must not come down to the level of Europe (which most of them are hoping and watching to see)...

We are at the mercy of the gods!!! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by ffada(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I've never wished death or sickness to anyone in all my 27th years of existence and won't do that now especially to this oppressors masquerading themselves as leaders.

I pray they get well soon and change from their evil ways.

It is well

The truth is that 99 percent of those who have been tested are rich people. they have come to understand that early diagnosis gives one 95% chance of survival. They are taking advantage of this and that is why they are quick to announce that they've contracted the dreaded covid-19.
The poor on the other hand who maybe has been exposed is not able to access test laboratories, does not know his status and cannot be declared to have contracted the disease.
Rather than wish them death, we should compel them to make the testing more open so that common Nigerians can be tested .

Because as it stands they are monopolizing test laboratories and materials...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by brainhgeek(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's like my eyes have started peppering me and my throat is dry somehow. I hope i have not joined the Coronation of Covik one-nine birus ��️
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by rexwalters: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stomoney:
Thank God this is happening in aso rock
Be careful what you wish for, it starts at the top (Aso Rock), Government House (Governors), then to you at the bottom of the pyramid (The Masses), don’t get too hasty, yours is on the way.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by luxs(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
D EARLIER D BETA start testing your almajiris
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerian leaders are always being economical with the truth
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Deyemz(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
SharpJoe:
I do care the name of the so called Big gods infected. I care about the number of people being tested, and the spread. We need the report of the testing process, the methodology and results. We need to know the national line of actions.

Not all Nigerians are fools not to know what is going on.

They are testing themselves to keep themselves alive and feeling us with zee world drama story like it matters.

Those detected are not the problem, but those not tested that are spreading it.

The spread is already out of control sir... At this point, we can only survive by nothing short of the miraculous... This is the hard cold reality!!!

This will go down to be the worst failure of leadership ever to be witnessed in the history of national governance!!!... I have never seen this nation so rudderless! According to an aged uncle, not even after the protracted civil war!!!

Those who supported and voted in these people, please clap for yourselves!!! You have done well for your generations yet unborn!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by rexwalters: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
luxs:
My weep 4 the almajiris northernerz
Charity they say begins at home, I hope you had run out of tears crying for yourself, before your emotions moved you to crocodile tears for the almijiris?
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by rexwalters: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

The spread is already out of control sir... At this point, we can only survive by nothing short of the miraculous... This is the hard cold reality!!!

This will go down to be the worst failure of leadership ever to be witnessed in the history of national governance!!!... I have never seen this nation so rudderless! According to an aged uncle, not even after the protracted civil war!!!

Those who supported and voted in these people, please clap for yourselves!!! You have done well for your generations yet unborn!!!
As usual a tweeting bird on the fence blaming others, which people are incompetent Federal, State, or Local Government?,Tell us who you voted for, and how he has handled the crisis to your expectations?
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by SharpJoe: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

We can talk about the stupidity of the government, but what about the stupidity of the people feeling coronavirus is God fighting for us. Imagine such idiocy. Jack Ma and some people donated testing kits, these people diverted it for the elites. The spread is much and they are testing and treating themselves.

The treatment is out. They will be all right. The problem is those not being tested.

Nigerians should wake up from their stupidity because they are duller than Buhari and his team

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lanretoye:
Aso rock na family house,dem never see anything...but why is it that 90% of those that came in from Europe tested positive,shay na everybody get am for there?.
Noooo. This is how they possible contracted it...within the airport, people do have lay overs for as long as 5 hours so, they might wish to walk around, buy coffee, etc to while away time. People coming from across the globe would meet up at same airport either to disembark or to connect flight to their final destinations. While in the airport, travelers make use of toilets. wash hands, pull the wall tissues to clean up their hands and also sit on any of the various seats available at the airport. There are walkways where you see elevators, the handle is made of stainless steel or hard slippery shining plastic...people place hands on those handrails to maintain stamina, especially the elderly ones. Some would be assisted on wheelchairs which have stainless steel handles. All these are potential hubs of corona virus as one could contract it via the bodily fluids stuck on those handles, there is a possibility that every passenger would sit on a seat already contaminated because hundreds of thousands pass through some airports daily...most airports across europe are busy. Use of public facilities like trains and buses too could aid the spread. Those who brought the virus into the country may not have contracted it from where they were coming from. Last but not the least, the hotels where people lodge, the handles of room doors, etc could have been contaminated too...elevators too.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
As usual a tweeting bird on the fence blaming others, which people are incompetent Federal, State, or Local Government?

Every single one of them sir... The biggest share goes to the top!!!

There was a huge chance to keep the infection from coming into the nation early in the month, but those who had the job to do this chose not to... They put the lives of millions at risk just to bring in their families, without even bothering with quarantine... That is beyond incompetence!!! That is treachery on a whole new level!!!

...And I don't tweet sir. So, if you wish to descend to the unnecessary level of insults and condescension, then you better come up with something more original... Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by dahnimoh(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Egwu di

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by blowjohn(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only 200 tested in many weeks.
I laugh in wuhan.
There is fire in the mountain

Over 5000 on the loose.
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by JBoss25(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yet they say buhari is not positive.
and you believe them?
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
SharpJoe:

We can talk about the stupidity of the government, but what about the stupidity of the people feeling coronavirus is God fighting for us. Imagine such idiocy. Jack Ma and some people donated testing kits, these people diverted it for the elites. The spread is much and they are testing and treating themselves.

The treatment is out. They will be all right. The problem is those not being tested.

Nigerians should wake up from their stupidity because they are duller than Buhari and his team

Reality check sir.... There are over 200 million Nigerians, with over 50 percent poorly educated, poor, and living from hand to mouth...

How exactly are they supposed to wake up??!... Are you saying they should collectively lead and decide for themselves??!... Maybe you don't understand the vast limitations of the common man... Try not to be so far removed from the reality and far reaching consequences of leadership failure at all levels and sectors, starting from the top.

I am a leader in my own limited capacity sir... The responsibility goes beyond the positions... A single misstep can doom a lot of people... Nigerians cannot and are not expected to lead themselves. Why can't we get this right!!!

The success stories of most nations were initiated by a few well placed patriots that translated into the majority!!!.... What you see happening today is a reflection of a failure at the top!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by bigdaddycool018: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is only corona virus will turn a human being to be avoided no matter your position in government, may God deliver us from sickness
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
sapientia:
I just saw only 200 tested.

Hope its typo.

It's not a typo. They are deliberately under reporting the disease. Testing is at present restricted to the elites.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Modikko(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Your only obsession is with cow.
u11ae1013:
Presidency will soon release pictures of how he is sucking cow breast "HALE AND HARTY" to deny it
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
merbenko:
grin grin grin

Moukhtar is a Special Assistant to Kyari, who was assigned to him by Daura

who was assigned to him by Daura not buhari

when did daura becomes the president of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by just2endowed: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
athaboi:
See how they share positions among themselves...in law, brother, sister, antie, nephew, niece

Corruption at its peak

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by KaptainAfrika: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
If they will repent, they will recover...
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Modikko(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020

Angelfrost:

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Modikko(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
What is your obsession with almajiri’s?
luxs:
D EARLIER D BETA start testing your almajiris
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Modikko(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wait for your turn.
Stomoney:
Thank God this is happening in aso rock
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by codesngr(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Ken4agent(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Luvinghubby:

If you follow the trend in other countries you will see that death toll begins to rise when medical facilities begins to get overwhelmed or those affected have underlying previous disease.
Beside that humans recover after weeks of treatment.

British Prime minister looks healthy from a distance, Arteta the arsenal boss has recovered fully.

My fear for Nigeria is when it begins to affect poor people, will the Govt be able to take care of them as they are doing now. Time will tell.

Na d reason poor man suppose go hide inside house till cost clear......but unfortunately hunger dey chase poor man out of hiding anytime him go hide grin

So na real dilemma grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.