Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive (40426 Views)

Fire Guts Section Of UCH In Ibadan / Breaking: Professor Otegbayo Emerges New CMD Of UCH / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ykc2:
may our lord jesus heal the world ,allah is a saudi god sad angry angry angry angry

Pls leave the man to his own fate and Faith.....
I will only believe your correction if you were born into a Muslim family and later became a Christian...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by watexas(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Guess there are many infected with COVID-19 in Nigeria but IGNORANT of it. Some resort to spiritual healing, some herbs etc. The affected contacts need to declare their status and be tested medically, isolated for proper care and avoid further transmission of the disease.

May God bless and heal our lands
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by olax02(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
No amount of prayer you can pray, this virus will not stop, its God punishment upon the son of disobedient...pls let God do his work..
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Angy55(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
We will all Survive it.... ...

Staying at home doesn't mean you should travel back to your Villages.... That's what brought the spread thus far.

People traveled with it unknowingly from abroad down here because they want to stay at home with their families.

You are and will be spreading more if you travel to the core villages and nitches. Pity our grannies there because there are no Doctors to attend to them.

Stay wherever you were living life... Thats home!!!!

Please let's Stop the spread and save our Country, we don't have a government to assist!!!!

Please tell them ooo. Because of covid-19 they are no longer scared of village witches and wizards. The same village they refused visiting for years, it's now they choose to visit.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by LEBEfirstson: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
olax02:
No amount of prayer you can pray, this virus will not stop, its God punishment upon the son of disobedient...pls let God do his work..
... See God's spokesperson..SMH for you
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Alimiyemi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
This ain't corona virus, buh scam virus.....something just dey tell me say diz pple ar lying
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by DrObum(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Drabeey:
Human psychology

Would i announce publicly if i test positive too? A virus dangerous than HIV.
Who don announce say him get HIV?

Drabeey was Here
Why won't you announce that you tested positive to HIV?
It's all in your mind, it's called stigma.

The point is some people have risen above it because nothing is a death sentence.
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by infini771: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Check the testing kits I suspect something is wrong somewhere
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by AdaNonye: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
loveliveshere:

That's the problem, lots of people already have this virus but are asymptomatic. We only hear of the elites getting positive because they are the only ones having access to testing.

I just keep praying for mercy because of the point you just raised. The rich are getting tested that's why they know their status and get treated early enough, decreasing damages and increasing their rate of survival. These people have aides, domestic servants who they have come in contact with, these aides have their own families who mingle with the common masses. The common man is told to sit at home till he develops symptoms before he can take the test. At this point alot of damage would have been done thereby reducing the chances of survival.
Please, common men like you and I, let's try to stay indoors and go out only when necessary. When you go out, cover your nose. If you cant afford a nose mask, use a hanky laced with a bit of jik/hypo. Wash your hands thoroughly as often as you can. If you cant afford sanitizers, you can put spirit in cotton wool or baby wipes and use to clean your hands and surroundings.
Once again the system is showing us that it cares only about the elite in the society. May God break this evil cycle
We have only God, hope and necessary precaution on our side. But let's not give up because one with God is majority
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by todugo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
I watch on CNN that this TEST KIT, it is not always accurate,that someone can be negative and still test positive undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mykel4God:
And some people are still travelling up and down... I know people who have traveled from Ilorin to Abuja and someone from Abuja to Ilorin, these are people without high profile

Stay at home means stay wherever the fvck you are... Don't add to the spread

We are not ready, neither do we have any facility to combat the widespread of this virus in Nigeria

Save yourself and live to tell the story.

Stay in your fvckin' house!
must you use the F word.... Pls don't be daft this hot afternoon
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Warmaterial(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
But am not understanding, u mean to tell me say na only one death since I no dey pray say make anybody die o but my people make una follow me reason d matter and make we chuk eyes for Italy and China d time dia own dey like our own nah. U sure say d test dey OK at all or some people are playing politics raising the number every minute without corona killing anybody. I no talk say corona no dey hia o
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by fapcrook(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:
This one this virus went to greet the influentials and respected individuals in Nigeria first.

I heard he went to apply for visa at the immigration office earlier and made contact with the DG

The coro is no longer an illegal immigrant again oh. Na wah o. Apply for VISA? At the IMMIGRATION OFFICE?

This virus came with good home training
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Stanweezy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... Please what is asymptomatic?? Just asking for a friend
The ability not to exhibit any form of symptom for disease
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by olax02(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... See God's spokesperson..SMH for you
this is last year prophecy.....as for me and my families psalm 91 is our antidote..
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Tpharell: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
nijabazaar:
We are on the Road to Italy...

Notice the daily progression of the infection
We are still at arithmetic progression gradually approaching the geometric progression which will come with exponential growth in hospitalisations.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by yns4real: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... Please what is asymptomatic?? Just asking for a friend

It implies the person that has tested positive is not showing any symptoms of the disease that may warrant any urgent treatment (at least for now).
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by LEBEfirstson: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
olax02:
this is last year prophecy.....as for me and my families psalm 91 is our antidote..
... HOAX
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Tabularasa1: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria has 35,000 doctors for a population of around200 million. this includes the likes of Saraki and ngige whodunit count. The real number actually practicing is probably less than 30,000 already overburdened and over worked before coronavirus. Already considered over paid and arrogant despite being owed for months by some states. Now there is coronavirus yall want us to steps to the frontline and face coronavirus virus patients with hazard allowance 5k and little to no protective equipment. NO NO. With the infection of medical. Elders like this. Its will further send a sensation round the Nigerian medical . Yall will begin to feel the full impact in various health facilities. 4 doctors resigned in my centre last week. And more to come. Go and call the stupid politicians you elected to come and fight coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure

Italy will be a child's play if state governors dont come to the rescue of the country

Let reduce blame on government, we are not helping ourselves. Since when the ports were closed, do we all observe warnings n all other advises? Ppl gather for parties, services amidst other gathering. Religion services we went before now, affecting jus 3% positively. Others are bad influences both religion leaders and members are of same category but some could only pretend better. The Bomb blast in akure ppl gathered to spectate not minding orders flouted. Pls let spare the governments they are not exempted now too. Billions not protective. Criticism brought us all here. Stand up for one nigeria and later we stand against bad eggs. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by blowjohn(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
todugo:
I watch on CNN that this TEST KIT, it is not always accurate,that someone can be negative and still test positive undecided

Am suspecting the test kits
But CNN?
Damn!
CNN?
Those guys are satanic bastards.
Stay away from them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by LEBEfirstson: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
SO ALL IN ALL, SOMEONE HAVING MALARIA SYMPTOMS CAN EQUALLY TEST POSITIVE FOR COROBIAL DRIVUS? JUST ASKING FOR A FRIEND TOO
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by xrayj(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stanweezy:
It seems everybody has this virus, we all are just asymptomatic
Lol
Honestly the way the thing is going
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
ekestic1976:

Your father's house is the next epicenter of COVID-19 after Lagos.

grin grin why e pain you like this nah.

I mean no harm..
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Lastmankc(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just told my brother not to come to my house for now,and he's angry.
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by rirri828: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by Jman06(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Geofavor:

What kind of incompetence is this? They are being observed closely. That's all?
Shouldn't they be self-isolating?

"to determine IF they should also be tested."

So, getting tested is now subjective? Even when they clearly had contacts with infected persons?

Chai. Only God can save us from this thing.
Baba God, abeg work your miracle.
Didn't you hear that God is observing social distancing??
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by AmTruth: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
NCDC sent text quoting number you should call if feeling having contact with infected person or having symptoms.

So stop being Pessimistic.
Chemist009:
Am short of words and really sad. Who did this to us Reality now is, only the elites have access to testing in Nigeria, while every other Nigerian can go and die ..... We are finished in Nigeria, and posterity will never forgive those of us who see this evil and decide to still support or keep quiet.
cry # Feeling sad

Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by ToyinDipo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seems everyone who gets tested is testing positive, if the test procedure isn't faulty, then this is getting really scary.
Re: COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive by senatepresido: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:
This one this virus went to greet the influentials and respected individuals in Nigeria first.

I heard he went to apply for registration at the immigration office earlier and made contact with the DG

The coro is no longer an illegal immigrant again oh.

This virus came with good home training
Your mouth will put you in trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad / 6 Ways Sex Can Kill You And How To Avoid Them / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.