Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (5408 Views)

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by shilenji(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by hidhrhis(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Laughing at your student shortcoming and even posting it online
Bro u are a fool

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Hhansome(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
How do i laugh now? Do i laugh in English, Igbo, Hausa abi Yoruba?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: . by bigt2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Egbon why you make fool like this? You Don fail nah.

If your student should be unable to write like this, the teacher has failed, haven't you? angry

9 Likes

Re: . by BuhariNaWah: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
A SS2 student or a student in SS2?

11 Likes

Re: . by nrexzy: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Even dey teacher self dumb

2 Likes

Re: . by Akinowon123(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

I don't even know if this is the write section to post this or I should have posted it in the jokes section cause I can't stop laughing. I was marking the test my students wrote before school activities was cancelled in Nigeria and I came across the scripts of a boy in ss2 class, since then I can't seen to stop laughing(me being their physics teacher) so I decided to share it on this platform so y'all can join me in laughing.

Bro,, you are only a teacher because of the money being paid. You have no passion for teaching, that is what Nigeria has turn many graduates too. Well, u failed as a teacher for making jest of your student.

Let me remind you, the parent or government paying on behalf of the students hand over the student to you to be trained, corrected, thought and lead in the right path. Oh, u failed and should be ashamed of yourself when next you receive a credit alert for a job you failed at doing.

The student even have an idea of what you asked but needed to be corrected but with this your attitude upon resumption, I know you will result to beating him for his mistakes.

I understand you also want to trend here but sir, not everything is a joke. Do you think the student will grow up to see this on Nairaland and he won't hate you for that, think about it.

11 Likes

Re: . by Ella1408: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Posting this online is wrong of you as a teacher
You're meant to correct a student not to publicly disgrace him/her all in the name of fun

3 Likes

Re: . by judgementyard(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Op you should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ella1408:
Posting this online is wrong of you as a teacher
You're meant to correct a student not to publicly disgrace him/her all in the name of fun

What's the identity of the student? Oga crusader

There's nothing wrong with what the OP posted although they're blunders in his/her own post.

Thanks for sharing.

Some Nairalanders tend to be serious when they should be joking and joke when they should be serious. Confused mofos

4 Likes

Re: . by Youngzubi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
The student's result was due to your failure oga, I don't blame the student for not getting the correct spelling. With what the student wrote on that script shows that he or her had an idea/clear view of what the answer is. He failed the English aspect because you the teacher doesn't know it either, you can only offer what you have, you spelled "right" as "write", because as "cause" and so on... grammatical blunder everywhere..

fvck you mr!

4 Likes

Re: . by MrBachelor: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

The joke's on you, really.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank God I'm not under the outmosfe... It must be very hot there

1 Like

Re: . by DaHrNn0001: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
OP.... I won't want to understand why you should do this and what's the laughter is for.... Please let me inform you that you are simply laughing at yourself... I think it's a time to sober and think how you will analyze their weaknesses and help them and be that hero every child needs but it shows how deteriorating our level of education has gone in this country... So sorry for those who employed you and those whose kids are in your care cus it shows you don't have anything to offer and show your height of irresponsibility...

1 Like

Re: . by Toduntee: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
@Op.. So you really think this is the pupil’s shame? Nah! It’s yours! You come online to make jest of one your students? REALLY I guess you are a teacher not because you have a passion for it or to impact knowledge into learners, but because of whatever salary you get from there!

To think you write bad English yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: . by hagiosfemi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is bad Mr. Teacher, let me assume you are a student teacher or maybe, corper with no degree in education, I mean BED in physics.

1 Like

Re: . by Asuito7(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are you a serving Corp member
Re: . by pek(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

I don't even know if this is the write section to post this or I should have posted it in the jokes section cause I can't stop laughing. I was marking the test my students wrote before school activities was cancelled in Nigeria and I came across the scripts of a boy in ss2 class, since then I can't seen to stop laughing(me being their physics teacher) so I decided to share it on this platform so y'all can join me in laughing.
I am worried of your failures than than the student's shortcomings. If you don't know it is right and not write then you don't have a right teaching that child.
Re: . by Odinaka00(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
And you don't even know the difference between "right" And "write". Well your student is learning from you

4 Likes

Re: . by Stallion93(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
The country(Parents, Teachers, Government) failed that young lad.
Re: . by ElasticStone(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

Don't blame the SS2 student. He is only writing it the way he hears you pronounce it in class. Blame it on your terrible accent.

1 Like

Re: . by StrikeBack(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are not qualified to even teach a mannequin

Fool
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
You are not qualified to even teach a mannequin

Fool

YEPA!

3 Likes

Re: . by Sabby1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
bigt2:
Egbon why you make fool like this? You Don fail nah.

If your student should be unable to write like this, the teacher has failed, haven't you? angry
I am quite sure he didn't even correct the student.
I won't be surprised if the teacher is a Corper

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

You can't even spell 'right' correctly. You wrote "write" instead of "right". Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
OP.... I won't want to understand why you should do this and what's the laughter is for.... Please let me inform you that you are simply laughing at yourself... I think it's a time to sober and think how you will analyze their weaknesses and help them and be that hero every child needs but it shows how deteriorating our level of education has gone in this country... So sorry for those who employed you and those whose kids are in your care cus it shows you don't have anything to offer and show your height of irresponsibility...
The OP can't even spell 'right' correctly, and he/she is mocking a secondary school student.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
"An SS2"

1 Like

Re: . by seanwilliam(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
hidhrhis:
Laughing at your student shortcoming and even posting it online
Bro u are a fool
hahah.. u no even pity am. You just shot am straight grin jugbun jugbun

2 Likes

Re: . by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

Owk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Doubleoh7: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
I laughed more at your error prone write up than i did for your student. Let's face it, since you claim to be his teacher, you are the one terribly influencing his use of English as the young man exhibited a fair idea of what was being asked.
A SS2 An SS2
Write Right
Cause Because
Seen Seem
Work on yourself teacher

1 Like

Re: . by Igbaemilu(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
What is the meaning of this one naa??
If this student should see this, do u think he/she would be happy??
This is foolishness oo and it should be a slap on ur face that ur student can't spell correctly because that's ur responsibility
Re: . by Raymeskey: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

I don't even know if this is the write section to post this or I should have posted it in the jokes section cause I can't stop laughing. I was marking the test my students wrote before school activities was cancelled in Nigeria and I came across the scripts of a boy in ss2 class, since then I can't seen to stop laughing (me being their physics teacher) so I decided to share it on this platform so y'all can join me in laughing.

Well done you've done a great job.
At the bolded is the reason why you can't stop laughing right? If no it means even you, being their physics teacher grin something is wrong with your post.

You are there to teach, correct and change their life not to hold on to a mistake of any of them and be laughing talk more or less inviting us to join you in laughing.

When I was serving I saw a lot, even more than this but I kept correcting them not even in public.
After service I got a teaching job and one of my student in SS3 corrected me in a class I was forming boss, I even argued with him but when I checked after the class.......my head was down.

Stop mocking your students, no man is an island of knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hnd/advance Diploma. / Jamb Has Finally Destroyed My Life. Now completed / Bayelsa Teachers Issue 21-day Ultimatum To State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.