Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (5414 Views)

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by timagentms: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
This show that, you are not qualified to be call teacher, while should you be molesting your student online for a slide mistake. You even said SS2 student, instead of a student of SS2.

Bros you are failure too.

Thank God you hide the names of the student and your school, otherwise....
Re: . by lepasharon(f): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
ElasticStone:

Don't blame the SS2 student. He is only writing it the way he hears you pronounce it in class. Blame it on your terrible accent.

grin

What a backfire of a thread.
Re: . by Damsman10(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

I don't even know if this is the write section to post this or I should have posted it in the jokes section cause I can't stop laughing. I was marking the test my students wrote before school activities was cancelled in Nigeria and I came across the scripts of a boy in ss2 class, since then I can't seen to stop laughing(me being their physics teacher) so I decided to share it on this platform so y'all can join me in laughing.

This is one of those 'student-failure' cases that must be attributed to the teacher.

Do your students a Favour, Please Resign from that job.

You shouldn't be close to teaching a student except you want to teach them how to pronounce their names or something less brainy.

1 Like

Re: . by LordAzubuike(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
This OP don enter one chance grin now e go dey regret why he ever made the mistake of posting this online grin. That em student head dey fight for am

1 Like

Re: . by ElasticStone(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
lepasharon:

grin

What a backfire of a thread.

cheesy
Re: . by Yorkedwight: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
We all should join you in crying not laughing simply because the student literally replicated the dullness in you. You re here to laugh at your end product, you think you re doing the innocent student,? NO. It's yourself that you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Op was murdered on his own post

2 Likes

Re: . by chukxie(m): 5:19am On Mar 30, 2020
shilenji:
Lol

I don't even know if this is the write section to post this or I should have posted it in the jokes section cause I can't stop laughing. I was marking the test my students wrote before school activities was cancelled in Nigeria and I came across the scripts of a boy in ss2 class, since then I can't seen to stop laughing(me being their physics teacher) so I decided to share it on this platform so y'all can join me in laughing.

Right section. Not "write" section.
Right /rait / write /rait/, rite /rait/ are homophones, they sound alike but are spelt differently and have different meanings.
Oga, teacher wey no fit spell 'right' grin
Re: . by femi4: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
A SS2 student or a student in SS2?
All join

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hnd/advance Diploma. / Futo's 2nd List Released. Confirmed! / Waec 2010 Result Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.