Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (879 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello, the financial experts and gurus,

Is it advisable to leave money in the bank during these trying times? Remember dollar is depreciating, and coronavirus is hitting the economy hard.

I just need expert advice on this matter. Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by ayesco202(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I bought dollars some few days ago. It is safer and profitable. If you don't have enough cash at hand, go get some..
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by chatinent: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'd advise you withdraw and send to me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by yomi007k(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
ayesco202:
I bought dollars some few days ago. It is safer and profitable. If you don't have enough cash at hand, go get some..

How much did you get your dollars.

I was lucky to get at 361.5 last month.
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by DNIL17: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday “ask me how”,click link below and join https:///GwXWgHs8VLHGhXhHBSY0ea
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by PartnerusIsBack: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
At this point in time, the world certainly has narrowed to a trajectory of uncertainties. The financial world is most volatile at the moment. For those who advocate buying of dollars and saving them, I will advise that should be a short term remedy. The reason been that the US dollars in recent times hasn't done well and with the printing of more dollars by the US government coupled with the global meltdown which was orchestrated by COVID 19, then hyper inflation can't be ruled out.
I will advise people to go for gold as a store of value. It's value or rather intrisic worth never depreciates as against the dollar. If there is any thread that will avail us opportunity to buttress on this, I won't mind explaining further, mostly now we are on self isolation here in Ireland. Economists and financial experts here on this forum are more than welcome for us to discuss on this important topic.
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by sulaimon22: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Economic expert should come and explain if it's good to keep money in bank at the moment
Re: Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? by IstandWithGod: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
The answer is yes and no... I want to use these four points to explain:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Earn #7500 Each Day Online Instead Of Being Idle In This COVID 19 / Vulcanising Work In Lagos / 3 Financially Important Things You Must Do After The Pandemic Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.