Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

See The Country With Highest Numbers Of Confirm Coronavirus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Country With Highest Numbers Of Confirm Coronavirus. (248 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Country With Highest Numbers Of Confirm Coronavirus. by globalblogtips: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
The United States of America has at this instant partake of the premier amount of incorrigible reported diagnosed Coronavirus hand baggage in the world, surpassing China and Italy. (Until March 26 22:00 GMT).

Click here to see http://maetrimal.com/2jXm

According to the most modern numbers collated by WHO, the US overtook China (81,285 cases) and Italy (80,589).

The grim objective came as head Donald Trump predicted the state would get a hold to the rear to design "pretty quickly", after 3.3 million layoffs.

More than 1,100 populace with Covid-19 tolerates died in the US.

At a fair cottage seminar on Thursday afternoon, Mr. Trump said: "They come up with to depart in exchange to work, our country has to set off back, our country is based on that and I cogitate it's ready to ensue cute quickly.

"We may purchase sections of our country, we may perceive big sections of our country that aren't therefore earnestly exaggerated and we may organize it that way."

He added: "A lack of community misinterpret what time I speak shot back, they're on offer to be practicing as a large amount as you be able to collective distancing, and washing your hands and not shaking hands and every single one of the possessions we talked about.

Re: See The Country With Highest Numbers Of Confirm Coronavirus. by biglizzy: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's well

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Do During Lockdown / Bauchi Coronavirus Cases Now Three - Deputy Governor / Africa's Leaders Forced To Confront Healthcare Systems They Neglected For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.