Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47626 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kfed4ril(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid

Guy in the middle of this Covid 19 pandemic see all you bubu cares about

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by moseslarry(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kini were feso? Foolish man.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kursk2019(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Let’s fight convid

Didnt u check the statistics sir?

89% are foreigners
19% are Nigerians staying abroad
2% are this soon to be dead politicians traveling and enjoying themself

Why aren't we seeing any footage of those in the NCDC center?
There is noting to fight with sir/MA. It's only our covetous political and religious leader we ought to fight..

My o'pine
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kursk2019(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy COVIK-19 president.The Imam of Peace have so much fried his sorry ass and that of his zombies that he is now forced to do his constitutional responsibility.Too bad.

If Imamofpeace is a Nigerian it would have been the best thing that ever happened to Nigerians..
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by makewetalk2: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
I tell you, the guy drag am like asewo rags
GOOOGLE504:
Imam of Peace I justwant to say THANK YOU for helping us drag him out.

Maybe in 15months time we will call u to drag him out again
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Mrpojj(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by DAVE5(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
aylive02:
Who the fcvk cares about what this dumb man that has Bsc in cattle rearing wants to say?

Meanwhile..... A CONVID-19 patient receiving treatment in one of the world class hospitals built by our politicians

BSC in cattle rearing, buhari get BSC in cattle rearing, as in buhari the presidiot of Nigeria get BSC

Oga, that guy is too daft to have a bsc in anything

Stop giving him too much credit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
6digitscomrade:
i will be in the shower then washing my anus... I will enjoy the comical skits or extracts all over social media later before I sleep to exercise my facial muscles and zygomatic process..

When I was growing up myself and my siblings were the best at mimicking abacha I even got his kinda sun glasses �

My guy u no get joy.
Ah swear
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
thanks to imam of peace

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by paix(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
FINALLY, the cabal are satisfied with the rehearsals; he can now face the cameras. I just pray he doesn't derail again as usual. If it were not for the coronavirus, he would have been out there somewhere to address his citizens from aboard.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ejimatic: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Chidexter(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
9PBLIVE:
thanks to imam of peace

True talk
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by aylive02(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
DAVE5:

BSC in Castle rearing, buhari get BSC in Cattle rearing, as in buhari the presidiot of Nigeria get BSC

Oga, that got is to daft to have a bsc in anything

Stop giving him too much credit
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You bad!
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kaysalas(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oh Dear! Buhari is gonna speak again! i cant wait to hear another BOMB BLAST from Mr. Covikk wan - NAIN! WHERE is my helmet?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by 6digitscomrade: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

My guy u no get joy.
Ah swear
apart from having fun DNA embedded in me the excerpts of having to use it and appearing joyless are chronicles of coming from a shithole..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pre-recorded as expected

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by tonididdy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just negodu a speech my Lord... Even my 3yr old niece can read better than this
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by tonididdy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin
Kaysalas:
Oh Dear! Buhari is gonna speak again! i cant wait to hear another BOMB BLAST from Mr. Covikk wan - NAIN! WHERE is my helmet?
grin
1st gbagun -contasiouz instead of contagious
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
No independent journalists to ask questions, who still does this in the world? written speech when it’s not a function or state event.

Smh

Buhari is empty and brain dead! You can’t give what you don’t have!
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by erospecial: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
The speech at this time is so uninspiring. Is this man the best Arewa and APC could give. very junk of man called president!
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bleefed instead of briefed
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
kokanepyramid:
No independent journalists to ask questions, who still does this in the world? written speech when it’s not a function or state event.

Smh

Buhari is empty and brain dead! You can’t give what you don’t have!
This isn't even live... It was pre-recorded
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by poetictwenty(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lagos and Abuja to be totally locked down for 14days - President Buhari
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
tonididdy:

This isn't even live... It was pre-recorded
I mentioned that earlier
kokanepyramid:
Pre-recorded as expected
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by tonididdy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
kokanepyramid:

I mentioned that earlier
. Obviously we are in deep shit with this absurd level of clurlessness if things gets out of hand.

He's not even reassuring
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kaysalas(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
tonididdy:
grin grin
1st gbagun -contasiouz instead of contagious
Phew! leave contasiouz and contagious! better this time, even though he tried to tell us all he can now pronounce the phrase COVID-NINETEEN properly. he is coming up, Hurray!
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Lymasaba(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
todugo:

Na NCDC and WHO I go dey browse?
grin grin Yea we that get our informations from Nairaland and twitter
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by AquariusRising: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
lomprico:
will it be a live broadcast or a recorded piece of shìt?

It was a pre-recorded piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by mindtricks: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2020
sarrki:

Let’s fight convid

What a shame.

Nigerian Citizens must be too dumb to know when their leaders are doing what is right for nation or not.
The sluggish old man president must be dragged before he can be palpably and visibly involved in such emergencies as COVID-19, and come engage the people he fought so hard to come govern.

Real leaders don't waste time to resign once they fail, unlike ours, grandpa Buhari who keep failing, keeps lying and pretending and refusing to give way for better hands to step in and save the day. They will rather die on seat, playing politics with grave national issues as the present than toe the path of their much touted honor/integrity.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Liposure: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Emrixx:
Of what use He should hide his head in shame
hi
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Emrixx(f): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Liposure:
hi

Hi good day
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.