Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo (278 Views)

Video: You Can't See A Transformative Leader And Vote For A Trader / I Am Here In Ogun State To Commission 5 Visionary And Trail-president - Buhari / We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says Vp Osinbajo, As Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo by murecool(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS STATEMENT

WE CELEBRATE A VISIONARY AND TRANSFORMATIVE LEADER, SAYS VP OSINBAJO, AS ASIWAJU CLOCKS 68

Today, we celebrate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a visionary, transformative leader and patriot. Your exceptional political career and service has inspired millions. It is true that few leaders have developed as many leaders from the ranks of their protégés as you have done.

Your incredibly large and generous heart, political astuteness and uncommon intellect have become the stuff of legend.

Today, but for COVID-19 we would, as we have done in the past twelve years, celebrated this day with the Bola Tinubu Colloquium, where we do what is your greatest passion - proffering answers to developmental questions. We will by God’s grace, still do this and many more.

I pray for you sir, that as your days, so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be with God, in Jesus name.

Happy birthday Asiwaju!

Yemi Osinbajo, SAN

Vice President

March 29, 2020

Re: We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo by Nairalandmonika: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu is 68 n he looks so old, my grandpa that's over 70 looks younger than tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo by Seetto: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Tinubu is 68 n he looks so old, my grandpa that's over 70 looks younger than tinubu.
And your grandpa is still tapping palm wine grin in your miserable village.. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate A Visionary And Transformative Leader, Says VP Osinbajo by Nairalandmonika: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seetto:

And your grandpa is still tapping palm wine grin in your miserable village.. undecided
Ok, I hear you.
You have made it in life. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That There Is Curfew In Lagos Tomorrow / Breaking:gombe Government Suspends Minimum Wage Of N30,000 And Reduces Salaries / Gunmen Kidnap Nasarawa Governor’s Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.