Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? (512 Views)

Tony Elumelu Met With His President Today At The #newglobalfinancingpact In Pari / His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Joe Biden US President Today. / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by NaijaFutbol: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
President Buhari will make a broadcast today. My guess is that this will be pre recorded with no opportunity for questions.

What will you want to know from the President?

I know his media aides read Nairaland and other social media reports.

For me:

1) The recommendations is to Test Test and Test; How many people have been tested in Nigeria?

2) How many tests are done daily across the county?

3) Any Plan by FG to support those whose livelihoods will be affected by this shutdown?

4) What is the coordinations across states. Some states have closed borders affecting transit to other open states.

Please make this trend. Not just trending bad news.
#NigeriaCovid19

Lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by Shelumiel: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
I would like to know when he is resigning and handing over to a more competent person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
To tender he’s resigning from his position as a president of Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Op
The answers to yr question is....... we are working on it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by sweetsell: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Those waiting 4 Buhari resignation I advice you wait your death instead cos Buhari will complete 8 years b4 handing over to the SW. It matter little if you or your entire pathetic tribe wail to death.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by chatinent: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari cannot can.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by NaijaFutbol: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
5) How many ventilators do we have countrywide and what is the plan to add more? Can manufacturers eg Innosson be supported to produce more?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by RandomVic(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Would like to know what took him so long to address the nation in the first place and why he always so slow to do things... Oh and does the words from the imam of peace really hit home. ...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by donbachi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Been a nigerian is a crime...simple.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by agulion: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
That he has tested positive and will go into hiding and isolation

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by judgementyard(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
That he has failed us thereby tendering his resignation

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by PHfinest(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
By 7pm, one lame President is going to bore us all with another weak, emotionless pre-recorded essay reading. Mainly to prove to one online sensation that he is alive.

He will not take questions. He won’t talk about any of these things you are asking.

Let us focus on encouraging GTBank, Lagos State Governor and other health professionals who are working hard to ensure that this monster doesn’t consume us all.

Let us focus on enlightening our rural area dwellers. We are currently on our own.

Do your part! Stay home, stay safe!

This Sunday, Pray at Home!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by PHfinest(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
meanwhile, front page material. Hopefully Nigerians will suggest something that will help the speech writers abi shoe shiners
Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by caprini1: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Relief and financial support to vulnerable Nigerians,free data,free cable and no electricity billing for 1 month grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nothing...I will just be looking at them trying to fool me and other Nigerians cos I know it wil be a pre recorded version of his address

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pelow Naijirians

I am bery tired op your froblems and insults..

Walahi, eben Hajia Aisha has no regards por me in ze ozza room

I hereby resign in the intarez op awa kantri

God bless the Pederal Republic of Naijiriya

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by sammyj: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nothing, because it’s not going to be interactive since it’s not live

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by slimfit1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
There is nothing to hear seeing him will cause more trauma

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by Ayax: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nothing really much, because i don't want to be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
As Usual COVIK ONE NINE BIRUS

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by xelly: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only coming to walk in front of camera and speak for less than 2min. The lifeless man is presented with topic he knows nothing about. Let's chat get it to cow language so that he can elaborate.

Meanwhile, I want the shame to stop. Let him resign immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by Racoon(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
I guess there will not be any interactive session wherein season journalists will thoroughly grill him on his gross incompetence of leadership.

So dont expect anything meaningful from the most lifeless & useless COVIK 1-9 president.The man is simply not aware of anything.
Re: What Do You Want To Hear From The President Today? by UwaMmebii(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
To hear him make a financial support of 100k each to citizen

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus Twice / BREAKING: Wike Cancels Easter Concession For Churches In Rivers / JUST IN: Nigeria Records Five New Cases Of COVID-19, Total Now 323

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.