Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

#coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community (2643 Views)

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo, Shares New Adorable Photos Of His Family / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by thablogger: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
The Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo has donated bags of rice, water, oil, Gari, bread, tomato paste, soap and fresh eggs (from my farm) to over 260 less privileged families in Ayawaso West.

According to him it is his hope and prayer that my widow’s will mite sustain them during the lockdown

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/03/coronavirus-actor-john-dumelo-shares.html

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by softwerk(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
angry

Why so poor?

And see him looking like Voltron, the defender of the universe!

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by chatinent: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good gestures. The poster above me is crazy.

5 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good. No matter how little, the people received it themselves.

At least, it's better than paying into a fund account waiting to be looted by the vultures.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by MZrapper(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Good gestures. The poster above me is crazy.

You are the crazy one.
I know how much I have wasted on his whack and boring movies.
We deserve better.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by chatinent: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are the crazy one. I know how much I have wasted on his whack and boring movies. We deserve better.
Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by TokeableGod(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are the crazy one.
We deserve better.

I know u haven't buy ordinary biscuits for any body this period... Try appreciate someone effort

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by MZrapper(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
TokeableGod:

I know u haven't buy ordinary biscuits for any body this period... Try appreciate someone effort

Who told you I haven't??
And why can't you write simple and correct sentences?
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Iceyjays(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol very cheap
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Tozic: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Who told you I haven't??
And why can't you write simple and correct sentences?
Don't know what you're still doing in this country under the same roof with 'illiterates' .... Who scammed you? cheesy
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Jayoficial(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are the crazy one.
We deserve better.

This is equivalent to saying you've voted for buhari, so he should give you his salary. grin grin

If you feel he has not done enough, go and add to it or do your own. Simple angry
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Allsingles: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm disappointed.
I'm fade up.
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by NobleAngell(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Allsingles:
I'm disappointed.
I'm fade up.
Let us know when you turn white pls.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Graysons: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just thinking how is It our business? undecided
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by BaddieKay(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy grin honestly this isn't nice biko...he should've completed it with akara at least to balance the meal grin
Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by ItooWorWor(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
softwerk:
angry
Why so poor?
And see him looking like Voltron, the defender of the universe!
grin Voltron ke? Defender of gini grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Better than Nigerian politicians

(1) (Reply)

Rema||joeboy||fireboy: Net Worth, Real Name And Ages / Bbnaija: ”ugly Face With A Fake Yansh” - Kaisha Slams Nengi As They Fight Dirty / Governor Adeleke’s Son, Sina Rambo Reconciles With Wife, Heidi Korth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.