Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri (416 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by Tiwaz2: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Christian preacher, motivational speaker, author and businessman and founder of Christian non-denominational evangelical church known as the Enlightened Christian Gathering has stated that the pandemic virus killing thousands of people around globe is a demonic thing and is targeted to some people.

Prophet Bushiri stated this while preaching to his congregants of Sunday.

Source: https://www.salatest.com/threads/coronavirus-is-a-very-demonic-thing-targeted-to-some-people-prophet-bushiri.25/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zazXvJikws

Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
E.g
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by SLAP44: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Maybe targeted at some demons in Nigeria? grin
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by Businext: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Rain falls on everyone
But we don't pray for acidic rain
Let's implore God for His mercy and healing
Moses, Daniel and many others stood in the gap of 'bad' people praying using the word 'We' even when they didn't join in the sinning.
Let's busy ourselves by adhering to safe and clean measures and
Praying to God for wisdom to end this pandemic, avoid future recession and better than before living conditions like- let's not seat like sardine inside buses, let's be mindful of how we touch public things like railings and all, let's wash our food well before cooking, let's not crowd unnecessarily and much more.

We will be fine, I see no more deaths in Jesus name, amen
#StaySafe
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by ClassicMan202(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Which people Abeg give us examples

Hope say na through YouTube you hold that service.
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by ignis: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
I believe
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by LearnITsmash(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very stupid man of dog grin
Re: Coronavirus Is A Demonic Thing, Targeted To Some People - Prophet Bushiri by Bmaster(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Now i believe the saying that people hate what they don't understand.

Since cashing out on the pandemic is very impossible,
The so called men of God now are compelled to attribute everything covid satanic.

Guys please I'm in need of #10000,but I'm not a beggar, but I have referral link posted on my signature through which I can get the money only if you deemed me fit to be helped.
Just a click away and you'll be dropping a naira in a brother's pocket.
Check it out,after all you got to lose nothing.

(1) (Reply)

*COVID 19: Rep Urges FG To Suspend Payment For Basic Amenities For Two Months* / 5G Network: I Have Received 2 International Calls Threatening Me And Warning Me / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.