Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money (568 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / New Year Prophecy: Pastor Adegboye Snubs Atiku, Reveals Who’ll Takeover From Buh / You Are Daydreaming, Can’t Allow Takeover From Buhari – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
So the only reason Tinubu wants to takeover from Buhari is to print Money.

If that is the case then bullion van companies should increase production while we recruit more drivers to handle the vehicles.

As the printing is going on, it will be loaded it immediatey and straight to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Central Bank of bourdillion.

Wonderful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by yyba: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

If that is the case then bullion van companies should increase production while we recruit more drivers to handle the vehicles.

As the printing is going on, it will be loaded it immediatey and straight to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Central Bank of bourdillion.

Wonderful.
mteeeww

1 Like

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by helinues: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Another gibberish from attention seeking mofo

1 Like

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
He's all about the money and more excess money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by chidexleo: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Love money sha

3 Likes

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by sapientia(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bullion van economist

2 Likes

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Op you are bad ooo... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
Answer his question

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

2 Likes

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by helinues: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Answer his question

I still remain trollers as usual cool

Fixed
Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

I'm a looter

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Yusuf54: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wonderful.
What is this one saying ?
Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

I know u will be found here
Licking the behind of corrupt politicians

Tinubu is a fraudster
A confirmed looter of the highest echelon
Little wonder he abandoned Ghana must go bags for bullion vans ...

Print more money 2023...
Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by helinues: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tinubu is a fraudster

Print more money 2023...
Shame on you

You were saying?
Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by helinues: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Adaogwashi1 post=87897480]

I still remain Tribal bigots hiding on several monikers to troll innocent people online
Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tinubu is a fraudster

Print more money 2023...
Shame on you

Re: So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money by Herdsmen: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Answer his question

That guy you mention ba? Atimes e get as e Dey do am. like e Dey com Dey go..

Na why he Dey collect steady

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Rufai Enjoying Bob Marley Song As He Isolate Himself For Coron / On Ayade, Reuben Abati Should Shut Up By Christian Ita / Nigerians: Our Views About Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.