Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) (1399 Views)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold / Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by TMSMedia: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church, Apo,(Photo, Video)

IgbereTV reports that the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) enforcement officers arrested Pastor U. Uden, the General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, on Sunday, for violating COVID-19 guidelines on social gatherings.

The FCTA made the news available on Sunday in a tweet. It reads:

“FCTA Enforcement Team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, Pastor U Uden for violating ban on places on worship. Despite the presence of the team he continued the service while the team waited to avoid confrontation. He was arrested thereafter."

https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1244249811680968710?s=19

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p81nDqyvf8

http://igberetvnews.com/1345407/covid-19-police-arrests-general-overseer-jesus-reign-family-church-apo-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
His wife stay by hm
Slaychick endtime demonic afonja busola live me when dem lock my shop.

Bad woman is d Satan DAT we c on this earth
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Too many gullible fools in Nigeria
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by chinjo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Better. These pastors don't want to miss the weekly osusu.
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by Yankee101: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
When the person arresting you sabi bible pass u

When your bleaching is not properly done

When you can't control your sweating

When you put God's people at risk

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
chai nawaoo for this arrest ooo.
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by mascot87(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
I love how the inspector leading the arrest explained in details including quoting the scripture to the pastor before the arrest. He didn't also say he his arresting him directly,he said he needs some explanation to make. I love his professionalism and that he didn't humiliate the man of God. I love that inspector.
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by ignis: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
mascot87:
I love how the inspector leading the arrest explained in details including quoting the scripture to the pastor before the arrest. He didn't also say he his arresting him directly,he said he needs some explanation to make. I love his professionalism and that he didn't humiliate the man of God. I love that inspector.

He is not an inspector
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by mascot87(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

He is not an inspector

Whoever he his I love how he handled it
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by ignis: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
If people that called themselves men of God cannot be subject to authority and adhere to simple instruction, who will?
Re: Covid-19: Police Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Family Church (Video) by dotman4real007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
This pastor don fry him skull join hair, come bleach like olosho wey dey Allen avenue, must he collect cash in offering, ode he no fit copy him brother for OTA with USSD code for offering and tithes. He is still learning the trade grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift (elevator) / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House / Man Captured Using His Girlfriend For R!tuals In His Living Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.