Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead (62181 Views)

Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by demiris: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
The plan was not carrying supplies. It was carrying a patient to Haneda.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by Moneywirer: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I tot they said this is year of breaking limits

Limits in terms of catastrophe
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by Chicastle: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
This 2020 don cast
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
see wetin china cause.

pls they should properly examine the contents of the black box.

nonsense and chinese virus.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by henryhemon(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so it wasnt the pilot that saved you, you are 110% that it was your "god", abi?! so do you mean that it is that same evil god of yours that let these innocent people die today?! what a DEMON god that is!

Pilot? I guess it's not pilot that can't do a thing when it crashes?
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by roqrules04(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aftermath cry
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by ikdaddy01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Could it be overweight
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
henryhemon:
Pilot? I guess it's not pilot that can't do a thing when it crashes?

who steered the plane to safety, IF NOT THE PILOT?!?
who control a car out of control, IF NOT THE DRIVER?!
who save millions of sick people, IF NOT DOCTORS?!

just because some plane/car crashes and sick people die, DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS A GOD when they dont.
use your damn brain!

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by mofedamijo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
VillagePipu:
2020... No one saw all these happening, not even our Pastors with their gamblers prophesies every January.

You must have been sleeping, pastor adeboye specifically said in Dec. that 2020 will be a turbulent year from the beginning to the end, he asked his members to join in fasting from January because God said this year will be very very turbulent.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by marlian785: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by VillagePipu: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
mofedamijo:

You must have been sleeping, pastor adeboye specifically said in Dec. that 2020 will be a turbulent year from the beginning to the end, he asked his members to join in fasting from January because God said this year will be very very turbulent.

That's a gambler's prediction. Which year has not been turbulent? For the past 20 years, mention a single year that Adeboye said the year would be okay and not a turbulent year. Every year, same thing. Yet you are foolishly talking nonsense here.

Let Adeboye go to Yaba and heal them na. Why is he too observing lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by madgoat(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin grin i find it strangely funny grin
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by beatspice(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by mofedamijo(m): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2020
VillagePipu:

That's a gambler's prediction. Which year has not been turbulent? For the past 20 years, mention a single year that Adeboye said the year would be okay and not a turbulent year. Every year, same thing. Yet you are foolishly talking nonsense here.

Let Adeboye go to Yaba and heal them na. Why is he too observing lockdown?

lol, village people, i knew you were daft......go to yaba, where do you live?? he has healed more people than all the medical doctor in your family put together, that is if there are any. Past 20years have being turbulent where in Norway, Sweden, Holland, Iceland?? sway away biko.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by saajus: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Jesu, what is going on
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by saajus: 1:44am On Mar 30, 2020
You can't corner Naija Prophets. They will tell you that we are truly breaking limits. It is true we are breaking limits but negatively.
Sodiquinone:
I tot they said this is year of breaking limits
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by GenSam(m): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by henryhemon(m): 5:36am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

who steered the place to safety, IF NOT THE PILOT?!?
who control a car out of control, IF NOT THE DRIVER?!
who save millions of sick people, IF NOT DOCTORS?!

just because some plane/car crashes and sick people die, DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS A GOD when they dont.
use your damn brain!

Yes I use my damn brain to know that he owns the world and everything therein.
I use my brain to know he gave the scientist the intelligence to build aircrafts and teach them how to steer or pilot them to safety.

I use my damn brain to know that he created doctors and gave them the knowledge and provided all the medical supplies by making provisions and giving them the visions on how to heal the world, what combination to make to get a cure and even the technology used for every single achievement on earth.

There is someone who runs the world, he's God almighty. Only if you can sit down and imagine or think of this reality. This is not me not appreciating doctors, pilots, whatever profession people indulge in but I'm saying he gives them the wisdom and I thank them for using that wisdom.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2020
henryhemon:
Yes I use my damn brain to know that he owns the world and everything therein.

well if thats the case then he is responsible for the MILLIONS of innocent people who die from sickness/diseases/disasters etc

I use my brain to know he gave the scientist the intelligence to build aircrafts and teach them how to steer or pilot them to safety.

well i guess, since your invisible god owns the world and everything therein, he is also the one who gave the criminals the mind to go steal /rob and kill people then...

I use my damn brain to know that he created doctors and gave them the knowledge and provided all the medical supplies by making provisions and giving them the visions on how to heal the world, what combination to make to get a cure and even the technology used for every single achievement on earth.

so you mean all achievements on earth is created by your god meaning also thos of the rapist, the pedos, the ritualist etc isnt it?!

There is someone who runs the world, he's God almighty. Only if you can sit down and imagine or think of this reality. This is not me not appreciating doctors, pilots, whatever profession people indulge in but I'm saying he gives them the wisdom and I thank them for using that wisdom.
sadly the world is also filled with criminals, pedos, thieves, murderers, demons roaming the streets willing to devour innocent people... and your god also gave them the "wisdom" to be who they chose to be. your invisible god in the sky can either take responsibility for all human being or NONE...so which is it?!?!?

now, since you seem to believe that your invisible god in the sky runs this world then ask yourself why he cant just get rid of the devil, the demons, the illnesses, the sickness, the diseases, the criminals, the evils, the hunger, the suffering, the sadness, the negativity, the pedos, the rapists etc?!
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by xcelentattitude(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2020
nairamaniac:
Double wahala for deady body,

And the owner of deadly body embarassed

How

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by nairamaniac: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:

How

Go and ask Fela grin
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by jakat20: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Calamities everywhere!

God is actually angry!

Sooo sad!
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by xcelentattitude(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
nairamaniac:

Go and ask Fela grin

But it wasn't fela that typed it here on nairaland na.

Nigerians and their way of dodging questions sha.... More like this APC government. grin

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by nairamaniac: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:

But it wasn't fela that typed it here on nairaland na.

Nigerians and their way of dodging questions sha.... More like this APC government. grin

Hahahahahahahah van
Hahahahahahahah

It was fela that inspired the typist

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by Melanophobia: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Melanophobia:

God save us.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by henryhemon(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well if thats the case then he is responsible for the MILLIONS of innocent people who die from sickness/diseases/disasters etc

well i guess, since your invisible god owns the world and everything therein, he is also the one who gave the criminals the mind to go steal /rob and kill people then...

so you mean all achievements on earth is created by your god meaning also thos of the rapist, the pedos, the ritualist etc isnt it?!

sadly the world is also filled with criminals, pedos, thieves, murderers, demons roaming the streets willing to devour innocent people... and your god also gave them the "wisdom" to be who they chose to be. your invisible god in the sky can either take responsibility for all human being or NONE...so which is it?!?!?

now, since you seem to believe that your invisible god in the sky runs this world then ask yourself why he cant just get rid of the devil, the demons, the illnesses, the sickness, the diseases, the criminals, the evils, the hunger, the suffering, the sadness, the negativity, the pedos, the rapists etc?!

He gave everyone free will to choose the pathway of their lives, he said behold I have given you a choice to make, the narrow path which leads to good and greatness and the crooked path which leads to destruction and he advises anyone who cares to listen to choose the narrow path.

He is not going to force his will on anyone but he makes it clear to choose good over evil. ofcourse there are consequences for our decisions or choice we have made.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2020
henryhemon:
He gave everyone free will to choose the pathway of their lives, he said behold I have given you a choice to make, the narrow path which leads to good and greatness and the crooked path which leads to destruction and he advises anyone who cares to listen to choose the narrow path.
He is not going to force his will on anyone but he makes it clear to choose good over evil. ofcourse there are consequences for our decisions or choice we have made.

are you claiming that anyone who dies of these illnesses/Viruses/hunger/natural disasters OR all the innocent people who die at the hands of kidnappers/criminals/ritualist/murderers, rapists etc have chosen the wrong path in their lives?! really?!

Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by henryhemon(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you claiming that anyone who dies of these illnesses/Viruses/hunger/natural disasters OR all the innocent people who die at the hands of kidnappers/criminals/ritualist/murderers, rapists etc have chosen the wrong path in their lives?! really?!

No there is resident evil. Man we will go on n on n on. I'm not questioning your faith but it's much deeper than you and I can understand.

You can never say there is no God.
Re: Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2020
henryhemon:
No there is resident evil. Man we will go on n on n on. I'm not questioning your faith but it's much deeper than you and I can understand.

You can never say there is no God.

thats not what i am saying.... again:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) / Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.