Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business (4669 Views)

Electric Bikes/ E-bikes / Clearance- 2 Laptops/10"tab+32gb MicroSD/Lenovo A390t+4gb/2 Mountain Bikes / ***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Contact us on 08082165992

85% new 200CC capacity engine Bikes at a price of N205,000 - N220,000 (depends on brand of bike), with bikes documents intact. Good for logistics, delivery, personal use and many more...

We also have Brand New Bikes For your personal and Logistics business.

*The brand available*
1. Senke
2. Qipai
3. Delong
4. Keystone
5. Super max
6. Denstar

*Documents available*
1. Vehicle license
2. Road worthiness
3. Hackney permit
4. Change of ownership
5. Invoice

Note: not all bikes have documents but we can also help fix the bike documentation at a good rate.

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by GraGra247(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is Olist not the same as Omall.
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
GraGra247:
Is Olist not the same as Omall.
No it is not, Olist operates on its own through a website and sell mostly used items but Omall will only be on Opay app and can only be operated on Opay app.
Omall sell only new items.

Hope it is clear?

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sell your item on Omall platform for Free

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
It’s free, no commission, no extra charges
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay holy, stay safe

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Don’t pulse your business during the lockdown, sell it on Omall

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Omall got it

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Friday slash

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
If you make any order on Omall platform or having issues making orders, feel free to contact me
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Guys!

We are using this opportunity say a very big THANK YOU to all the Health workers in the fight against the corona Virus.

You are the real SUPER HEROES �‍⚕️�‍⚕️.

Upgrade Opay app to use OMall
��
/2UIUvte

#Heroes #StaySafe #StayHome

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sells
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

And would like to sell on Opay(Omall), they don’t need to shot down their business this period because we have go them covered.

Please refer them to me. Thanks
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Discount of N1000 on the first three (3) persons that order items above N2500 on Omall. Send me your order number

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo in days time and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

How can you be a pertaker;
Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Few days to go

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo starting tomorrow and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

How can you be a pertaker;
Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

*Don’t miss the free opportunity!!*

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!

Be part of it before it close!

Contact me if you need any help on how to make Orders on Omall.

https:///2348082165992

I’m at your service �

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sell
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

Please refer them to me. Thanks all
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by Rootprof(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2020
What of other states.. like kwara state .. if I order a phone how many days will it take to reach my destination. Thanks
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2020
Rootprof:
What of other states.. like kwara state .. if I order a phone how many days will it take to reach my destination. Thanks

We are having logistics issues at the moment due to the interstate movement restrictions, it would take longer if an order is made outside of Lagos at the moment Sir, we haven’t establish in other state too but as time goes by
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by rockafela(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2020
I Don’t have O’Mall on my opay app..I’m using the latest version
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
rockafela:
I Don’t have O’Mall on my opay app..I’m using the latest version

You are using the old version Sir/ma, try update it

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by Rootprof(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
dejialam:

We are having logistics issues at the moment due to the interstate movement restrictions, it would take longer if an order is made outside of Lagos at the moment Sir, we haven’t establish in other state too but as time goes by

Okay sir
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
Open for customer feedbacks
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
*Important Notice*
Please if you make any order or help your customers to make orders, please inform me immediately so we can have it on record, track it fast, you can get it on time because Agents are given top priorities and also to avoid unnecessary issues. This is very important for all our OMall customers and don’t forget to send in the order page. Thanks all

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Flash sales!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bruhm AC Is Not As Chilly As Expected. / HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017 For Sale / Any Reviews For Konnect Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.