Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home (684 Views)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. / Need A Babe In Warri For Fun Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home by Auto2050: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm f**king bored and lonely at home. I need a naughty freaky and funky babe to come spend 2days with me in my house.

There's going to be constant power supply either generator or PHCN light, so you don't have to worry about light.

What you will eat and drink would always be made available during ur stay...

You can as well carry out ur parols even while u re with me. No issues.

You'll have ur date subscribed to ur network of choice so u can browse as much as u wish.

My dstv subscription is always active, hence u re free to watch ur stations of choice.

All you need to offer to me is good and wild romance/sex.

Please this is applicable to slim and sexy ladies only.

Lastly, plz be informed that i am not paying for you thru out ur stay..

Kindly dm me if interested. 07084677239.

Please do not bother to dm me if you don't know to straff greatly.

And yes i can accommodate you and your friend if she is freaky enough also or I can link her up to my pal.

NOTE: YOU MUST BE NEAT, SLIM AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT COUGHING O!
Re: I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
See you see COVIK 1-9

1 Like

Re: I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home by Bluehill1051: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do these things guys do here really work?
I just can't get pass the idea of having a total stranger in my house for 2 days.
For me that can't even lodge in a hotel with olosho talk more of bringing her home. When I am doing olosho, I'll pay n use her room n go. Not the other way around
Re: I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
whatever olosho come to your house, you will have to PAY HER GOOD MONEY... if you think these wh0res are gonna come to your house, and be fukced from morning til night, for food, drink and DSTV, then you must be a newbie!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home by Chichi4you: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (Reply)

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? / Girl Wanted / I Need A Girl Who Believes In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.