Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 (2526 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / New Vocabulary Leant During This Covid19 Pandemic / Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Covid19 Aid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by damilola4162(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
The general Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), pastor E. A Adeboye, as on Sunday said God told him that only those whose appointed time has come will die during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

According to Nigeria Center for Disease Control(NCDC), on Saturday, another eight new cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed, with: 4 in Oyo, 2 in Abuja, 1 in Osun and in 1 Kaduna State respectively.

Adeboye revealed this in a church’s live broadcast on Sunday, he said genuine Christians whose appointed time has not come will not die because God will keep them safe.

He further stressed that world is in holiday now because God wants us to know that he is still in full control of the earth.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/03/29/god-told-me-that-only-people-whose-appointed-time-to-die-has-come-will-die-during-the-outbreak-covid19-pandemic-pastor-adeboye/

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by 2special(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by ademasta(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by toluzealous: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Franzinni: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Making use of the misfortunes of there to further bolster your clout ... God didn't tell you shit! Mr man .. People have been dying since the beginning of time .. You live ...till you die .. So the priests that died in Italy about 60+ or so ...it was their time yeah? And God had to tell you yeah?

Your follower will still gobble this up as it is all the option they have ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by jacquincy: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
i hope the list is complete sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
hopefully his name was on the list..... CHARLATANS!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by rusher14: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't believe he said this.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by redsun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is he saying God is a virus?
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by kendological(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Cheap liar.
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by clevvermind(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
What about those that will live? Mention them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
After all the tea

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please op, stop spreading fake news against the man of God. He never say so I also watch the broadcast, Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by holsconcept(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
idamokoemmanuel:
Please op, stop spreading fake news against the man of God. He never say so I also watch the broadcast, Be guided.

He actually goofed in that message especially about the priest that died in Italy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Timileyin1234(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
clevvermind:
What about those that will live? Mention them.
He only predicts rubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by YungMillionaire: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
The same God that did not reveal the conovirus to you? Kwantinue
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by toffyz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Make this man just shut up!
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Commonsense99: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Let these men just swallow their pride, and accept their limitations, let them hide inside quarantine like everyone and observe, if at all they can pray genuinely, let them direct their prayer points for God to enlighten Scientists who are racing against time to save everyone from this pandemic.
Let them keep quiet please!

These charlatans had gained popularity by insulting Doctors and claiming they can heal what Doctors cannot heal via many staged Miracles, events of today have settled that argument once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by damilola4162(m): 5:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Cc; lalasticlala, sissy3, dominique
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by SharpJoe: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Sir, I am more interested in the moves you have made to provide testing kits, isolation centres, protective kits and medicines to keep your congregation alive.

We need testing kits in large amount. We need testing labs across the Nation.

Social distancing means nothing without testing and isolating infected ones.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Gudiza(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
struggling for relevance in a sinking ship.
Oga, why don't you go once and for all and heal affected patients as a modern day prophet.
Prove to the world that greater things you're doing according to scripture.
The only thing I see is $$$$
Free the black sheeple � !!
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2020
damilola4162:
Cc; lalasticlala, sissy3, dominique

Stop calling the mods. The news is fake. Adeboye never said a thing like this. I intentionally watched his message yesterday on dove tv to discard useless writeups like this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by sapientia(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Oleeeee
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Ababbio: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2020
hmmm
it is well
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Griiihgwe: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Heavance(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:
Sir, I am more interested in the moves you have made to provide testing kits, isolation centres, protective kits and medicines to keep your congregation alive.

We need testing kits in large amount. We need testing labs across the Nation.

Social distancing means nothing without testing and isolating infected ones.
RCCG has donated a lot. I was surprise seeing all the materials
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by caye(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Acidosis:

Stop calling the mods. The news is fake. Adeboye never said a thing like this. I intentionally watched his message yesterday on dove tv to discard useless writeups like this.

I watched him yesterday and he said it!
He even had the effrontery to 'seemingly' mock the priest who died in Italy.
I pray God have mercy on these men, because karma exists, and respects no one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye- God Has Revealed Those That Will Die To Me During This Covid19 by Jman06(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Only daft people would still believe and listen to these conmen after this corona virus scourge!

(1) (Reply)

House Committee On Healthcare Gives Assurances Of Support To The OCI Foundation / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.