Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) (81373 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by travelland(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
lee818:
Will banks be opened, because people will need to get money out o

It will be closed, there's a curfew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Molutex(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerian flag i know the other flag who are u?
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by GolDRoger: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
rirri828:
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later

And the ones dying is Malaria that is killing them too?
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
/
grin grin grin

Kudos to Imam of Peace.

He finally smoked Buhari out of his holes.

It is sad that Buhari and his handlers always act when there is an evidence that foreigners are watching them closely too.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Ezmans: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
rirri828:
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later
what of those that are dying?
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
I can point out two ways of how to loot money in our president speech, walahi I use to respect president Muhammad buhari but on this one he is a thief.

* he talk about sharing trademoni how will you share trademoni when many beneficiary shop are close down?

* there is no school all schools has been close down how will you talk about school feeding program? Buhari hand is not clean.

I will advise all those who donate money for Nigeria they should go and collect their money back and share it for Nigerians they way they wish is better than letting government share it. Our government are thief, ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Sonoyom(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank God the disease is no longer covik 1-9.
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by travelland(f): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ezmans:
what of those that are dying?

After TB, malaria is the highest killer in the world
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mcdiadem:
You must be having eye sore or you are deliberately daft... Look at article number 54 and stop fooling around.
If u can explain to me how they intend sharing the money through that without encountering embezzlement of funds then I will agree u ain't stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Ezmans: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
AccessME:
I was waiting to hear where he would say CBN will release fund to be dispatched to Nigerians using their BVN grin

I'm not surprise Buhari can't offer Nigerians free money cause he's a stinging fool. God! lipsrsealed

Na now my eye don clear say we aren't receiving any free funding from this heartless president. embarassed embarassed
when someone money is finished in this period what I'll happens next
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by realstars: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Must It Take Him Upto One Year To Address His Citizenry
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by wolfenstein(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
dustmalik:

That's the flag of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Remember, he is the C-in-C Of The Nigerian Armed Forces.
Baba this isn't the flag of the Nigerian armed forces

Look at the 2 flags, do dey look alike?

2 Likes

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
the broadcast seems not to be live
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by wolfenstein(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
dustmalik:

Go and tell the US same
That is USA flag and coat of arm.....
Ppl sha
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Nicerazor(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Femi Adesina buhari media and publicity aide posted the speech on his website as at 5:59pm today with over 2k views and the president gave same speech at 7pm same day.is this professional? In a saner clime mr Femi should have been fired by now.
stanisbaratheon:
Okay o

The way this transcript circulated so fast like wildfire is shocking. One would think it was shared before the speech even took place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by SharpJoe: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Social distancing will not help if we are not testing and isolating infected ones. We can not trace contacts without testing infected ones.
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
rirri828:

Wait are you normal? Is Donal trump come from China? Or what concerns China with US election?

If coronaviru is repacking malaria why Italy, France, Iran can't stop their citizens from dying of coronavirus?

If you don't know what to say, is better you keep quite and respect yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by SharpJoe: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
I can point out two ways of how to loot money in our president speech, walahi I use to respect president Muhammad buhari but on this one he is a thief.

* he talk about sharing trademoni how will you share trademoni when many beneficiary shop are close down?

* there is no school all schools has been close down how will you talk about school feeding program? Buhari hand is not clean.

I will advise all those who donate money for Nigeria they should go and collect their money back and share it for Nigerians they way they wish is better than letting government share it. Our government are thief, ole

Do not mind them. They are only thinking of how to siphon money instead of thinking of how to start testing, tracing, isolating and treating.

Social distancing will not help if we are not testing and isolating infected ones. We can not trace contacts without testing infected ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by SharpJoe: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
rirri828:

I do not know of the others but I believe Covid-19 is a bioengineered and weaponized malaria and typhoid virus.
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Iseoluwani: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

In respective of what the haters think, Sane Nigerians are strongly in support of your administration. Though more still needs to be done, the tremendous effort of your administration cannot be denied.

u are sick. who asked u to speak for me

2 Likes

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by kayusely70(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
backbone503:

Addresses are usually circulated to media houses even before been read.
Are You A Media Person?
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Coldie(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Kudos to him. I'm glad that after a lot of rehearsals, he got the pronunciation of COVID-19 correctly..

However i am unhappy because he ignored Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's advise to print more naira notes as a measure to combat Coronavirus

This your comment is a hate speech. You are not different from that imam of peace
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Farki: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
brightisodje:
enough of all this ur lifeless talk please the masses are hungry send money to us all... useless government

With everything being shut down the money might as well be worthless. We need food stores because I fear many people, especially children are going to starve because they were not well prepared.

1 Like

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by michealoluwaseyi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
14 days of no financial support,those that are sucking nigerias orange are bad people,after sucking the water they will then eat the inside of the orange and even swallow the seed,the person that cursed our nigerian leaders must have done that while fasting,the curse is really effective,the curse na mtn , everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by tundess: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
GolDRoger:

And the ones dying is Malaria that is killing them too?

Don't mind him. Everything is a nefarious plot against Trump. The ego and narcissism of the man reflects perfectly with his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
Femi Adesina buhari media and publicity aide posted the speech on his website as at 5:59pm today with over 2k views and the president gave same speech at 7pm same day.is this professional? In a saner clime mr Femi should have been fired by now.

Absolutely
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Coldie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
PapaBaby:

Always proud of an Igbo man during crisis.....proud kee you dere
This is very f00lish. He can decide to demote the Igbo man for this and what are u going to do about that.

The reason why he specifically mentioned an Igbo man, is to let Nigeria and the world know that we are not being marginalized
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Liposure: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Great speech
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by backbone503(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
kayusely70:
Are You A Media Person?
I necessarily need not be one to be in the know.
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by Farki: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
SharpJoe:

I do not know of the others but I believe Covid-19 is a bioengineered and weaponized malaria and typhoid virus.

Malaria and typhoid are caused by bacteria and protozoans not viruses. The claim that it is a biological weapon had no ground because the so called evidence has be pulled from the rectums of attention seekers on social media.

1 Like

Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by tunize(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
AccessME:
I was waiting to hear where he would say CBN will release fund to be dispatched to Nigerians using their BVN grin

I'm not surprise Buhari can't offer Nigerians free money cause he's a stinging fool. God! lipsrsealed

Na now my eye don clear say we aren't receiving any free funding from this heartless president. embarassed embarassed
Bros u self suppose know sey 9ja broke this period forwhere NNPC for donate pass country abi nor b 15billion gvt release while nnpc release close to 20billion so btw citizen and govt now who go give who?
Re: Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) by CrownWale93(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He forgot to give us update on ABBA Kyari, the man most Nigerians love and are praying for his speedy recovery
you can go to the center Abba kyari was isolated to get first hand information. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.