Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Have You Been Bullied In Secondary School? .... Get In Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Bullied In Secondary School? .... Get In Here (169 Views)

Video Of A Secondary School Girl Being Bullied / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Bullied In Secondary School? .... Get In Here by oruhobinna(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
I've always been bullied during my secondary school days from JS1 - SS2 because I was the youngest in the class. Suprisingly it reduced in SS3

I always reported them but that did not seem to work so i had to stand up to them, I was always called rude whenever I tried to stand up to them, Because of me not tolerating their rubbish anymore, I always got into fights which most times ended up in my favor. Thanks to God

It also contributed to me being an introvert, I never talked to anyone because If they insulted me, I'll insult them too which would start a fight so I spent most of my time alone. Graduating was indeed one of the happiest moments of my life. Free from them at last

Share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money The Way Banks Do / Zenith Bank Dragged To Appeal Court Over N23.2 Billion Deal / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.