Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew (3448 Views)

Jubilation As Ben Kalu Receives The Flag At The Apc Campaign Flag Off-aypn / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Laila st Mathew asked what was the flag behind President Muhammadu Buhari , while the president address the nation on covid 19 on her Facebook page .

Any idea guys

1 Share

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't know. I will like to know once you find out too.
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
For me I say it’s the Apc flag

Green, white and blue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by agabusta: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:
Laila st Mathew asked what was the flag behind President Muhammadu Buhari , while the president address the nation on covid 19 on her Facebook page .

Any idea guys

That is the flag of the Armed Forces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Wis12(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
pls i will also like to know the meaning of that flag too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by GboyegaD(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Green, white and blue

Do you mean its faded version?

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by GboyegaD(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
agabusta:

Which of the armed forces?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
agabusta:

That is the party flag

Every democratically president used the flag of their party side by side the national flag

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

Do you mean its faded version?

The new one
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by chloride6: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Probably the presidential standard
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
It signifies Dolardhino grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Rotjijatau(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
The flag symbolizes the union of west African states.... Check other presidents of west Africa.
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by socialmediaman: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Armed force flag
White for navy
Green for army
Red for airfoce
Blue for police

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by GboyegaD(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

The new one

Ok.... I'm guessing it was created mainly for this speech.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

Ok.... I'm guessing it was created mainly for this speech.

Can you guys play politics of real opposition aside petty issues

I am not a supporter of Pmb led government anymore

But I am objective and focused on betterment of the nation

Alas to you guys it’s all about party politics
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by GboyegaD(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Can you guys play politics of real opposition aside petty issues

I am not a supporter of Pmb led government anymore

But I am objective and focused on betterment of the nation

Alas to you guys it’s all about party politics

I don't have a party and neither is this politics. It is a big good on the side of the presidency to use a flag we do not recognize. We as citizens deserve to know what the flag is and besides, it isn't appropriate to have a party flag as this was a national address.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by toffyz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
k
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by agabusta: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

That is the party flag

Every democratically president used the flag of their party side by side the national flag

That is not APC flag. Compare the colours. It is as I mentioned earlier, Armed Forces Flag.
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by agabusta: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

Which of the armed forces?

All of 'em.
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
agabusta:

That is not APC flag. Compare the colours. It is as I mentioned earlier, Armed Forces Flag.

Ok
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
agabusta:

Thank you

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by agabusta: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

I don't have a party and neither is this politics. It is a big good on the side of the presidency to use a flag we do not recognize. We as citizens deserve to know what the flag is and besides, it isn't appropriate to have a party flag as this was a national address.

That flag has always been part of the presidency. I am surprised some people are just noticing it.

It also flies on the president's car and always well displayed behind the president.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sapientia(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please, that's not the armed forces flag.

Armed forces have not white, this am sure of.

Neither is it the flag of the commander jn chief of the armed forces.

Commander in chief have black instead of blue as can be see one pic before my post.

Unless it has been changed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by ukukaegbu(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Thank you

You earlier said that is the APC flag, but the one behind Jonathan is not the PDP flag.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Difrent: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

So because YOU don't know the flag you now think its inappropriate to use it,...... People that know are telling you what it is yet you are still blabbing all this trash,

No wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Sammy07: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

That is the party flag

That's Armed Forces flag.
Combination of dem

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Sammy07: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Green, white and blue

It's Armed Forces flag.
Combination of
Navy
Police
Army
Airforce
Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by Aaronzy: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Some of you attacking PMB and APC are too dumb

That is the flag of the armed forces

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by kestolove95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Covid 19 flag

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Flag At The Back Of The President- Laila St Mathew by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
ukukaegbu:

You earlier said that is the APC flag, but the one behind Jonathan is not the PDP flag.

I don’t know that’s why I sought opinion and contributions of others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of Edo State Security Network Holding A Meeting (ESSN) / 83-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Pictured Exercising (photos) / Igbos Destroy Asari Dokubo Online For Insulting MNK, IPOB - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.