Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo (5182 Views)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) / President Buhari's Speech During #NotTooYoungToRun Bill Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by myright: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Was this speech made in aso rock?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by Okuda(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
na sooo ooook
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by Duru9(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Baba run from villa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by shamsin6300(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nup
It was made in ashawo house.
See question abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by ehbellsho(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
just let thank God he gave the speech. where and how shouldn't be the concern.
it is well with Us all

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by trutht828: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
So, where did they see that picture that claimed he was working late into the night in his.office a couple of days ago, the same office that was fumigated less than 24 hours before that?

And that's what the likes of TIGRITIS call good leadership!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
It doesn’t really matters where he made the speech

He’s mobile and can address the nation from anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by blackboy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are brilliant. It looks like hotel abroad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by GamalNasser: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's clear Buhari is positive because no one is allowed near him without a mask

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:
So, where did they see that picture that claimed he was working late into the night in his.office a couple of days ago, the same office that was fumigated less than 24 hours before that?

And that's what the likes of TIGRITIS call good leadership!

If Buhari is a bad leader, may everything I seek never materialise, but if he is a good leader, may that be your portion. I don't know why it is this difficult to say amen even though that is what you believe 100%. Talk of hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by Kennyprince: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Op , saying " an hotel" is bad English. The law of vowels doesn't apply here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by ikbnice(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why is everyone with buhari always wearing masks except him and no one is ever close to him recently in pictures
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by tony0806: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Political forensic scientist
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by myright: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Kennyprince:
Op , saying " an hotel" is bad English. The law of vowels doesn't apply here
Edited. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by ludd2018: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2020
sarrki:
It doesn’t really matters where he made the speech

He’s mobile and can address the nation from anywhere

zombie it matters why is the presidency lying about his whereavout? Not right . it means they have been lying .. they are hiding something
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2020
trutht828:

Amen!

[s]Do you know buhari has sneaked out of Nigeria last night and abandoned the country to its fate?

You are a blind idiot.[/s]

May curse and bitterness be your portion this year if buhari is a bad leader

Yes, and thank God you have also said amen as well to the bolded text to be your portion if Buhari is a good leader.
However, what I don't understand again now is the insult. Is someone getting seriously pained? Because, what brings insult is when one is pained. As usual, the crossed part is none of your business. The curses have been placed already, I don't give a damn about any gaddem explanation. Take that to your ummuna meeting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2020
TIGRITIS:

If Buhari is a bad leader, may everything I seek never materialise, but if he is a good leader, may that be your portion. I don't know why it is this difficult to say amen even though that is what you believe 100%. Talk of hypocrites.

Dummy
Swearing your life away because of a politician

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by idealogical: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2020
You begged and begged for speech, but after getting the speech, you don't talk about the speech and what the president said, all you care about is flag, hotel all manner of rubbish that has nothing to do with the speech.

Ty world is joining hands to fight the deadly virus, but the petty and jobless people are obsessed with childish rubbish.

The president shouldn't have paid you any attention.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Dummy
Swearing your life away because of a politician
Insult me again? Okay lemme give you mine. Tit for tat.
if I swear away my life for whatever reason, how exactly should that be the reason for your eternal f? This is the life you have been living, life of curses and swearing. And that is what you are reaping. Otherwise, if you are not a truly frustrated soul, politics is being discussed, the next is to start swearing. Go to your village square and confess your, no be nairalander fault say you still dey struggle to survive. And your curses are as lame as lame dogs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by trutht828: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[/b]
[s]Yes, and thank God you have also said amen as well to the bolded text to be your portion if Buhari is a good leader.
However, what I don't understand again now is the insult. Is someone getting seriously pained? Because, what brings insult is when one is pained. As usual, the crossed part is none of your business. The curses have been placed already, I don't give a damn about any gaddem explanation. Take that to your ummuna meeting.
[/s]

Nobody is reading your stupid post.

If buhari is a good leader, may I be cursed. But if buhari is a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness make its abode in your family, amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2020
trutht828:
[/s]

Nobody is reading your stupid post.

If buhari is a good leader, may I be cursed. But if buhari is a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness make its abode in your family, amen.

This has been concluded, why the circus? Or you think repeating it will give your lame curse any potency? Gerrout. Frustrated soul.
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by trutht828: 2:13am On Mar 30, 2020
TIGRITIS:

This has been concluded, why the circus? Or you think repeating it will give your lame curse any potency? Gerrout. Frustrated soul.

If buhari is a good leader, may I be cursed. But if buhari is a bad leader, may sorrow never depart from your entire family. Amen
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by propsvilla3: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2020
ehbellsho:
just let thank God he gave the speech.
where and how shouldn't be the concern.

it is well with Us all
We have the right to know where he is broadcasting from.
Transparency and accountability must be uphold at all levels of Government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. Yoruba Muslim. The thing pain you and you are looking for a way to escape. I will come back for you after the ban.

If buhari is a good leader, may I be cursed. But if buhari is a bad leader, may you remain cursed forever.
So in your mind I'm behind the report? Lol. Honestly, if it is insult, check my post, you will not even come near me. I was just following you exactly the way you started until you bursted into insult, maybe out of frustration.
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2020
trutht828:

If buhari is a good leader, may I be cursed. But if buhari is a bad leader, may sorrow never depart from your entire family. Amen
This is what happens when frustration takes over. So how many times will you repeat this? Frustration is showing all over you and it will remain in you. You can't transfer it to anybody.
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by trutht828: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2020
TIGRITIS:

So in your mind I'm behind the report? Lol. Honestly, if it is insult, check my post, you will not even come near me. I was just following you exactly the way you started until you bursted into insult, maybe out of frustration.

Lolz. You just expose yourself. Who did I quote and who is replying?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can create one million alternative monikers, na ya problem.

May bitterness be my portion if Buhari is a good leader.

May sorrow be a daily occurrence in your life if buhari is a bad leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by trutht828: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2020
TIGRITIS:

This is what happens when frustration takes over. So how many times will you repeat this? Frustration is showing all over you and it will remain in you. You can't transfer it to anybody.

I'm only praying for you. Say amen or get lost.

May sorrow be my portion if Buhari is a good leader.

May you never make headway in life if buhari is a bad leader
Re: Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo by TIGRITIS: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. You just expose yourself. Who did I quote and who is replying?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can create one million alternative monikers, na ya problem.

May bitterness be my portion if Buhari is a good leader.

May sorrow be a daily occurrence in your life if buhari is a bad leader.
Again, take it, if that moniker is operated by me, may I continue to experience sorrow for the rest of my life. If it is not operated by me, may sorrow continue to be your portion. Can I get a resoundin amen again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Critical Look At The Picture Of Ikonso Shows That He Was Tortured To Death / Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account / Boko Haram, Others Recruited 8,000 Child Soldiers In 13 Years – UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.