Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown (1015 Views)

Wike Declares Public Holiday, Orders Shutdown Of Businesses As Tinubu Visits / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Newphil: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday evening announces the restriction of all movements in Lagos, Ogun and the FCT for 14 days. The President, however, exempted some commercial activities and services; find below the List of Businesses and Services Exempted from Coronavirus Lockdown

1. Hospitals and all related medical establishments as well as organizations in healthcare-related manufacturing and distribution.

2. Food processing, distribution, and retail companies;

3. Petroleum distribution and retail entities

READ: Federal Contractor: Five (5) Certificate required to bid for Federal Tenders & Contracts in Nigeria (2020)

4. Power generation, transmission and distribution companies

5. Private security companies

6. Workers in telecommunication companies, broadcasters, print and electronic media staff who can prove they are unable to work from home.

7. All seaports in Lagos

8. Vehicles and drivers conveying essential cargoes from Ports to other parts of the country

43. All vehicles conveying food and other essential humanitarian items into Lagos, Ogun and Abuja from other parts of the country.

https://www.naijabusiness.com.ng/news/2020/list-of-businesses-and-services-exempted-from-coronavirus-lockdown/

1 Like

Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
And how about shayo joints. I mean alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Bethel4Life(f): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Its no longer a lock down na
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Bethel4Life(f): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
HireThatService:
And how about shayo joints. I mean alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
Is it those ones that interests u d most
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Is it those ones that interests u d most
Hahaha! You know naa, the condition no easy at all, so person go need something to ease it. At least, to induce happiness small
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by mymadam(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
HireThatService:
Hahaha! You know naa, the condition no easy at all, so person go need something to ease it. At least, to induce happiness small

shocked Very bad guy. U're just too bad... Haba grin
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
mymadam:

shocked Very bad guy. U're just too bad... Haba grin
Lol! Na my mind I pour oo
Re: List Of Businesses And Services Exempted From Coronavirus Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 1:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Iya nkechi and mama sikira food spot kò?.. Shebi they process food.. Including all fast foods

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Is Finally Free / Where Is Okezie Ikpeazu??? / I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.