Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (880 Views)

See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse ( Masters Bedroom) Building Plan / See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse Architectural Design / Can N30 Million Buy 3 Beds Bungalow Penthouse With Boys Quarter ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by adeyemo001: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Can you suggest building design sample of an affordable nice beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow + penthouse,total 4. For a plot of land.

You can upload the sketch here or send to akeemadeyemo001@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by SocialJustice: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who is your slave? You can pay any of the architects here to have it done for you.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by puremaker7(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
go and pay architect.
Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by adeyemo001: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
Who is your slave? You can pay any of the architects here to have it done for you.

I mean the building design idea, they are many uploaded on nairaland but can't find 3 bed + penthouse. Offcourse I am paying for the architectural design.
Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by SocialJustice: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
adeyemo001:

I mean the building design idea, they are many uploaded on nairaland but can't find 3 bed + penthouse. Offcourse I am paying for the architectural design.
Then state it upfront so professionals can take you seriously.
Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by adeyemo001: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
Then state it upfront so professionals can take you seriously.

Title edited. Thanks.
Re: Suggest Buidind Design Sample Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse by BrickDevo: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature, i can work out something for you, Am a certified Architect.

(1) (Reply)

SPAR Calabar Collapsed? / How I Attracted Love And Luck With The Real Sea Salt (unprocessed) / Best Places To Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.