Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus (2334 Views)

Coronavirus: Celebrity Who Attended AMVCA From Uk, Seun O Submits Self For Test / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by SleekGist: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Comedian Funnybone who recently tested negative to Coronavirus after being exposed to someone who tested positive to the virus at African Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA 7), is set to sue the celebrity identified as Seun O. who brought  the virus to the event.

The comedian has promised to sue Seun O. who flew in from London with the dreaded virus.

Funnybone whose real name is Stanley Chibuna maintained that his family members and friends were worried sick about him when they heard that all attendees of the award were exposed to the virus.

Sharing a photo, he wrote, ” 14days after Amvca and I kept getting calls from family and friends asking me the same question , Stanley hope you are good ? Are you coughing ?
Well I am not showing any symptoms yet and I won’t by his grace. I did the test finally and it came out NEGATIVE. So fam I am well, alive and safe. Stay safe and be safe. Meanwhile before I forget oga SEUN who arrived from London sick and yet decided to turn up for Amvca . Pls get well soon o and recover fast if nobody will . I will personally sue you to court. But first get will soon you hear.”

Recall that Lagos State Ministry of Health had confirmed that attendees of the just concluded Awards party were likely exposed to the novel coronavirus as an attendee tested positive. SleekGist reports.

In the wake of the reports, all attendees were advised to self-isolate and report symptoms to the toll free numbers made available.

See post and photo

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/comedian-funnybone-set-to-sue-seun-o-for-attending-amvca7-with-coronavirus/

Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Be careful with the way you say Seun O o Seun plenty na
This your title gan is misleading

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by kernniejay(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Funnybone is lucky. Some other yeyebrities may not be as lucky during the AMVCA. Only God knows how many women have collected the virus from the so-called Seun O in a bid to take photo shots with him.
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by bigt2(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
What is seun o?
Is it the name of a person, animal, place or thing? undecided
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
So that's the man that endangered thousands of people's lives..... that's bad, really bad.
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by garyaustin(m): 4:02am On Mar 30, 2020
On what grounds are you going to sue him? I am curious because he did not pass the virus to you according to your statement.
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by jayson87: 5:20am On Mar 30, 2020
I will consider it a joke. Just like he looks
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by femi4: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2020
That lady beside him is gone already
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by falcon01: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2020
bigt2:
What is seun o? Is it the name of a person, animal, place or thing? undecided
yup, its a noun
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by GreenArrow1(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2020
This kind of people should be shot in the back of the head for turning themselves into potential weapons.
Re: Comedian Funnybone Set To Sue Seun O For Attending AMVCA7 With Coronavirus by OKorowanta: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2020
garyaustin:
On what grounds are you going to sue him? I am curious because he did not pass the virus to you according to your statement.

You dey mind am!
The guy even get money to pursue case?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Erica Accidentally Exposes Her Bare Behind And Moans As She Enjoys It / Obi Cubana , Wife And First Son In New Pictures / Sam Larry Says Mohbad Ghost Can Not Do Him Anything (trending Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.