Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Take On Covid 19 Pandemic: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Take On Covid 19 Pandemic: (140 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Covid 19 Pandemic: by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
If truly covid 19 was created by one country to destabilize the economy of other countries I believe that Africa was not in the plan. Reasons being that Africa's economy isn't good enough to compete globally. Let's ask ourselves the following questions:
(1). Why is it that with the perceived inefficiency of our health systems not many deaths have been recorded in Africa from Coronavirus?
(2). Why are developed countries like USA, Italy, Spain, France, UK, Germany with all their quality healthy system nd quick response recording mass deaths daily?
(3). Does it mean we have more efficient health system than those developed countries?

Now let's look at the symptoms associated with coronavirus:

According to the WHO, the most common symptoms
of Covid-19 are fever, tiredness and a dry cough.
Some patients may also have a runny nose, sore
throat, nasal congestion and aches and pains or
diarrhoea. Some people report losing their sense of
taste and/or smell.
From the above symptoms I can boldly say that majority of Africans may have had the same symptoms from malaria nd as such are used to them.

Now let's talk about the economic impact of covid 19 on the world:

We all know that Africa has always been termed as a dumping ground for the west because they import virtually everything. They don't produce but are blessed with resources nd population which in turn favour the whites. Because of this any country that created covid 19 will never tamper with the population of Africa because they make Trillions of dollars from them yearly through exportation.
Why is Africa not recording mass dead just like WHO predicted? Why are the whites dying massively on a daily basis? The simple truth may be that covid 19 was created by one country for the whites to topple their economy nd not for Africa because of the important role their non producing population play in their economy. OK, why is Chloroquine which is a malarial drug said to be curing covid 19? The truth may be that because Africa has been having malaria covid 19 can't kill them because they have been surviving malaria.

Please note that this is only an assumption by me King Syrus. I'm not saying this is true but it's just my observation.

(1) (Reply)

5 Coronavirus Patients Discharged / JUST IN: Four New Cases Of Coronavirus Reported In Nigeria / COVID-19: Ayade Distributes Face/nose Masks In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.