Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here (815 Views)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by dhannyson(m): 3:23am On Mar 30, 2020
I believe most of use will agree with me when I say Staying at homes is not as easy as it seems. Clearly boredom is not easy to manage, especially with out power supply entertainment on local tv station. I believe most of us that are home, spend most of our time watch Netflix, playing PUBG mobile, playstion 4 or surfing the internet with our phone. Be be completely honest these things cost Money and as it stands 80% of us are not working at the moment hence no income . I believe this is the time where Both government and services providers in Nigeria should work together, to slash the internet subscriptions and TV cable. I believe reducing the cost of all these will definitely go along way in communicating with loved ones who are far from us, increase morale on staying hone and help save Money for other things like food which is one of the most important thing right now

I’ll post this on NCC Page on twitter and I would like most of us to retweet until it gets to someone who can help. WE CANT BE LOOKING FOR MONEY FOR DATA AND CABLE WHILE TRYING TO SURVIVE AMIDST THIS CHOAS

https://twitter.com/dhannyson/status/1244452146554306560?s=21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by judgementyard(m): 3:27am On Mar 30, 2020
I stand with you all the way
Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by dhannyson(m): 3:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by dhannyson(m): 3:33am On Mar 30, 2020
dhannyson:
https://twitter.com/dhannyson/status/1244452146554306560?s=21

Please retweet that’s all I want I don’t care about followers Biko
Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by edoairways: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Have you considered the cost these service providers bear( direct and indirect cost)?
Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by skywalker240(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Dem go hear?
NCC no be pupet dem be?
Re: If You Agree That Data And TV Cable Cost Should Be Reduce Please Get In Here by scoundrel(f): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2020
OP, it’s not by typing one post alone. Can you keep generating long-winded write-ups for the next four years? That is the amount of perseverance needed before the NCC may look your way, which is still not guaranteed after all is said and done.

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel Having A Down Time?? / Oppo Reno Ace 2 Leaked Specs And Pictures / Where Can I Purchase Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 64gig Version In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.