Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Big Thank You! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Big Thank You! (641 Views)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Olamide - Apc Ese (thank You) + The Change We Want / Mtn Thank You Nigeria Song (download) / P-square New Album, A Big Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Thank You! by frijos(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
What's up ya'll hoppe everyone is doing great and having the time of their lives. 2010 has been a fantastic year for me and I hope same for ya'll too. I real;ly want to thank you guys for your support thru' out this year 2010. I hope the coming year 2011 will bring more joy, more blessings and prosperity to us all. Thanks!

Re: A Big Thank You! by iyatrustee(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
who be you sef grin grin
Re: A Big Thank You! by frijos(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2010
iyatrustee:

who be you sef grin grin

U want know who I be? lol

[b]Olusesi is an indie-artiste pursuing his music career at the same time working as a Logistics officer in a consulting firm in Nigeria.

Olusesi (Real names: Friday Okoh Joseph) is a young man who grew up with so much passion in him - Something his dad spotted and did a lot to encourage. Having started performing from a young age, it is fair to say Olusesi is not exactly new to the whole music business. He wrote his first song at the age of 14 and used to save up his pocket money just in anticipation of having his own studio one day.

Olusesi draws influences from the greats of Nigerian music like Fela Anikulapo Kuti et al. In his own words, Olusesi described his music as an "Infusion of local and foreign type of sound" to create a different type of sound he calls Afro Pop.

He hopes to be an influential force with his type of music and change, or at least have a positive impact on the Nigeria music scene and beyond.

Watch out for Olusesi as he is currently doing a lot of collaboration work with other artist at this point in time.[/b]

Re: A Big Thank You! by mr100: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
Olusesi we love you! happy new year cool
Re: A Big Thank You! by mr100: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
I hope to see you shine brighter come 2011. I know you for your relentlessness lol. Today I want you to go back and access yourself to see what really you need to do and areas you need to improve upon. I noticed on notjustok about 75% of folks that commented says your good they like your voice but you lack energy and lyrics too. Maybe you can start from there. I wish you the best in the coming year.
Re: A Big Thank You! by mr100: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
btw nice pics. cool jacket!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Flowsick – Go (freestyle Video) / Who Is D Lyrical Big Fool / Darey Art Alade Set To Shoot Another Video In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.