Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Canada Not Reporting Casas Of Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Canada Not Reporting Casas Of Covid-19 (502 Views)

African Journalists Decry Racist Monkeypox Reporting / Canada Not Ready To Lift Border Restrictions With US / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Not Reporting Casas Of Covid-19 by sweetflame(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Has anyone noticed that there's really no news or report on the covid virus from Canada or perhaps I'm just the only one who isn't getting information from the right source??

Well if I'm right, any idea as to why they aren't reporting and what is the current situation there right now?

1 Like

Re: Canada Not Reporting Casas Of Covid-19 by NiklauseFred(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2020
sweetflame:
Has anyone noticed that there's really no news or report on the covid virus from Canada or perhaps I'm just the only one who isn't getting information from the right source??

Well if I'm right, any idea as to why they aren't reporting and what is the current situation there right now?

My friend told me that they are on lockdown and she's been indoor for a week now.

Last time I checked they have at least 6,350 cases and 65 deaths
Re: Canada Not Reporting Casas Of Covid-19 by dawnomike(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Civil lockdown preventing new cases and aiding management of confirmed cases

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Confirm First Case Of 19 / Igbo Name For Thunder Protector Flower / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.