Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. (424 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. by Emmzyjay: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Super Eagles Legend,Amokachi has rated Leicester City Midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi and Lille Forward Victor Osimhen as the two best players in the Super Eagles team.

In an Interview with Popular radio Station. Daniel Amokachi gave his Opinion about who he thinks are the best players in the Star studded Super Eagles Squad and the former Everton Man chose Ndidi and Osimhen above other

"I would pick Ndidi first. The young man has shown tremendous quality for Leicester City and has been consistent,” Amokachi said on Brilla FM.

“He is my first choice. I also would pick Victor Osimhen who plays for Lille in the French league. He has been amazing and was very hot even before the break we are observing now.

“He knows how to score and how to play the game and has great speed too"

Do you Agree with him?

MORE NEWS BELOW
"I would be Shocked if Ighalo walks away from Manchester United"- Arsenal Legend Admits

Manchester United Offers Ighalo €5.2 Million Per Year

List of Nigerians Abroad Still Playing Active Football Despite Covid-19.

GET MORE NEWS AT FOOTYNAIJA

1 Like

Re: Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. by Eriggs: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Not far from the truth. I concur.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Good choice though,

But I'll go with Chukweze and Ola Aina, an unsung hero.
Re: Amokachi Settles Debate For Best Player In The Super Eagles. See Who He Chose. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2020
100% agreed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Don’t Know How Long This Will Last –FG / Arsenal New Boy William Saliba Joins Ronaldo And Messi In ‘world’s Top Three’ Af / Cristiano Ronaldo Knows Who The True GOAT Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.