Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,434 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Music: Sound Sultan Ft Peruzzi – Ginger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Sound Sultan Ft Peruzzi – Ginger (176 Views)

Download Instrumental: 2baba Ft Peruzzi – Amaka (beat By Hitsound) / Download Music: Sound Sultan - Geshomo Ft. Wizkid X 2baba / Music: Sound Sultan - Geshomo (feat. Wizkid & 2baba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Sound Sultan Ft Peruzzi – Ginger by megalyno(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Sound Sultan and Peruzzi joins melody together to dish out this new impressive record titled “Ginger”.
Naija Ninja Boss, Sound Sultan unveils a new tune dubbed “Ginger” featuring Peruzzi. The veteran singer had to employ the services of DWM’s vibe man – Peru (Mr HunchoVibe) to deliver this masterpiece. The production credit goes to DMW’s serial hit maker – FreshVDM.

“Ginger” is a mix of Old and New school vibe, SoundSultan blends his melody well with that of Ruzzi. The both created a showpiece, you can’t but just love their combination… Well Mixed and Mastered by TeeY Mix.

This track is off Sultan’s new body of work, The “8th Wondah” album. The project released to celebrate his 20th year of activeness in the music industry. Sound Sultan got his fame in 2000 with his debut output – “Mathematic” (Mr Jagbajantis).

Listen to “Ginger” below and share your thoughts
Download Mp3

(1) (Reply)

[music] Jayvoice - Free Me / Young Emino X David Rex _ Show Me The Way / Please Listen And Watch My New Gospel Video. God Bless You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.