Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus (1599 Views)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by FARA4GA: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSe73u9KRE8

This happened in Jos. Their imam told them to reject the governments sit at home order because there is nothing like coronavirus.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
I think is time for southern politicians to start taken steps for the south to emerge as an independent state. Then we can split if we want to after that.

8 Likes

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2020
And I do think pleateu state indigenes are Christians
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by EricBloodAxe: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Not surprising. It's in line with this particular religion to be backwards, archaic, retrogressive and aggressive. These are the people that make up the requirements needed by bokoharam.

4 Likes

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Samunique(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Misguided elements from the backward side of the niger !!!

I'm a Christian, I'm so proud of my yoruba Muslim brothers , you can never see them in kind of shameful and barbaric act .

This is not all about lack of education but upbringing, don't be surprised if you find many educated illiterate among those rioters .

Spits on these religious fools and their leaders who want to be more Muslim than Muhammed!!!! undecided even the birth place of Islam is on a lockdown, foooooolss!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by austinsmat(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2020
One Nigeria my foot
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Religious leaders never use their influence for anything reasonable
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by kuuljay(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Do they also deny that mecca and Medina are also lockdown because of coro or they just want to join the our Brothers in the yeast in spreading stupidity
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by sapientia(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Is this a new one?
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Iceyjays(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Backward fools.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by edoairways: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Not surprising. It's in line with this particular religion to be backwards, archaic, retrogressive and aggressive. These are the people that make up the requirements needed by bokoharam.
Leave the religion out of that madness instead critic the people involved

1 Like

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by femi4: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
North and Illiteracy are like.....
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by gambia(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hausa too mumu, One IMAM will just converse them with lies, my colleague told me yesterday that their Imam told them on Friday that the western world brought corona virus to spot them from praying.

1 Like

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nukilia: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
These are potential terrorists... grin cheesy cheesy They are on reserve bench as foot soldiers of the blood suckers

3 Likes

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by project8(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
As a result of this shameful act, a lot of Islamic clerics have called and caution the imam sheik yahya jingir in jos. He's a factional leader of the izala sect. And I must say we were highly dissapointed for this display of arrogance and illiteracy and a tendency of extremism.
I won't say he represent Islam just like how some pastor's act last Sunday was not viewed as being representing the whole of Christianity.
I urge the constituted authority to sanction him appropriately. I rest my case
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Daniel058(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zom B abbarians
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Their is no different btw you and those people with your reasoning for generalized their action towards the region
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Imagine Nigeria come out like go protest against this bad government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by mrwonlasewonie: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Peaceful people again!

Always contentious, rebellious and prone to violence grin

Who will deliver these people from themselves and their folly? grin

Awon obuko grin

Always hungry for fight and gruesome murder. grin

Characteristics of Muslims

1.violently contentious
2.hates tranquility..... angry that there's no destruction, unrest, arson and murder
3.doesnt eat dogs but can slaughter human beings like say na goat
4.does not respect the space and peace of others.they Can even spread mat in front of your gate and start praying
5.very noisy and lousy set of individuals.they must make sure everyone knows they're praying.they cannot pray in peace without their s+upid loudspeakers
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
Peaceful people again!

Always contentious, rebellious and prone to violence grin

Who will deliver these people from themselves and their folly? grin

Awon obuko grin

Ode fufu brain . Talk to the people and leave religion out of this.. once again ode.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by mrwonlasewonie: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

Ode fufu brain . Talk to the people and leave religion out of this.. once again ode.
this is an example of what I was saying grin

Please let it sink into your brain that praying in your house will not stop your god from listening to you and most importantly violent tendencies Will not give you 72 virgins.be reasonable grin

One of your brothers burnt down the police station just because they were trying to deliver him from himself but that innate violent tendencies no gree them rest grin
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
this is an example of what I was saying grin

Please let it sink into your brain that praying in your house will not stop your god from listening to you and most importantly violent tendencies Will not give you 72 virgins.be reasonable grin
I just visited your profile now I know the kind of foolish person you are idiot. Your pastors has being making false prophecy of CoronaVirus .. what do you have to say about it? Ode.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by mrwonlasewonie: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

I just visited your profile now I know the kind of foolish person you are idiot. Your pastors has being making false prophecy of CoronaVirus .. what do you have to say about it? Ode.
people like you are the reasons coronavirus came and then spread in the first place because Una too stubborn pass goat grin

Stay in your house Una no go gree. grin

That's all I have to say concerning that grin tongue
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
people like you are the reasons coronavirus came and then spread in the first place because Una too stubborn pass goat grin

Stay in your house Una no go gree. grin

That's all I have to say concerning that grin tongue
Desist from abusing Islam religion all your pastors are fake . Go tell you pastor TB Joshua 27 had passed CoronaVirus is still killing.
You coward. All you know how to do is to sit behind your keyboard and start abusing Islam online . In real life you cannot even talk to them . No worry if owner no take time to Dey abuse Islam any how you go see . Come and say this thing to my face in real like if I no go remove your head idiot.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by mrwonlasewonie: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

Desist from abusing Islam religion all your pastors are fake . Go tell you pastor TB Joshua 27 had passed CoronaVirus is still killing.
You coward. All you know how to do is to sit behind your keyboard and start abusing Islam online . In real life you cannot even talk to them . No worry if owner no take time to Dey abuse Islam any how you go see . Come and say this thing to my face in real like if I no go remove your head idiot.
grin

Just exactly my sentiments grin

You have proven me right.efiniwa! grin

Character is like smoke,it cannot be hidden for long no matter how much you try grin

Just 1 poke and you have revealed the characteristics of Muslims I stated earlier grin

That innate tendencies for violence cannot just be hidden grin

See how this 1 is already spitting fire and threatening to behead his mother's head because I gave him a description of who he really is grin

Always quick to perpetuate murder grin

Na so Muhammad the pedophilic prophet dey teach una? grin
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

Just exactly my sentiments grin

You have proven me right.efiniwa! grin

Character is like smoke,it cannot be hidden for long no matter how much you try grin

Just 1 poke and you have revealed the characteristics of Muslims I stated earlier grin

That innate tendencies for violence cannot just be hidden grin

See how this 1 is already spitting fire and threatening to behead his mother's head because I gave him a description of who he really is grin

Always quick to perpetuate murder grin

Na so Muhammad the pedophilic prophet dey teach una? grin

You guys have to be really careful the way you attacked Islam on this forum for real I am telling you
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Daddy46: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

guy too mumu and na so ona mumu
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Daddy46: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

why you remove head your religion na peace true true

1 Like

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Daddy46: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

You guys have to be really careful the way you attacked Islam on this forum for real I am telling you
guy come down no be only you be Muslim for here na chill

1 Like

Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Daddy46: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
gambia:
Hausa too mumu, One IMAM will just converse them with lies, my colleague told me yesterday that their Imam told them on Friday that the western world brought corona virus to spot them from praying.
youruba Muslim are not like this an ordinary hausa man is aggressive people in ogun state Abuja and Lagos have Muslim did they fight or protest
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daddy46:
Guy check am now , any small thing go sup instead wey them go attacked the person or people them go Dey attacked the religion. That one make senses. You don ever see Muslims Dey attacked Christian here or you don see say Muslims Dey bad mouth Jesus Christ? No because we also respect Christ.funny enough these na only forum here them Dey talk all these nonsense real life them be coward.
Re: Izala Muslim Sect Riot In Jos As They Claim There Is Nothing Like Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daddy46:
There are Muslims in other tribes why them no Dey behave like northerners I be Edo boy I be Muslim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere / Davido Reply Terrible As Zaazu Singer, Habeeb Okikiola, Portable Apologize / VIDEO: Drunk Man Peeing Into The Ocean Falls Off Ship And Gets Drown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.