Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi (1037 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by RidorAdeola: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2020
As the world battle the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi has asserted that the world "will soon end", asking people to...
Read more here> https://allnews.ng/news/coronavirus-this-world-will-soon-end-pastor-kumuyi

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by StrikeBack(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Yes

as usual and always coming from our Nigerian MOG

These guys are trying so hard to keep the gullible in check.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by mercidove: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
I have been hearing this since i was born, but here i am, the world is still existing.
If the world will end let it kukuma end sef. Y threaten us on what we know nothing about.
I hate nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by LordIsaac(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Absolutely
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by lepasharon(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
StrikeBack:
Yes

as usual and always coming from our Nigerian MOG

These guys are trying so hard to keep the gullible in check.

Trying so hard to stay relevant lol

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Pls let it end so that you and the gullible can rest from all your excessive spiritual taxations in the name of tithe, offering, first fruit, point of contact, seed sowing etc.
If these animals are sincere, we would have heard more about credit alerts from church accounts to poor members in this strange time. Rather church billions are greedily guarded while church zombies expect manna from evil Ceasar(govt).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
This man is one of the false teachers who propagated the fake doctrine of end of the world and made millions of Nigerians believed so, covid -19 has reminded him his fears again.

Contrary to his teaching

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The question : is the house of Jacob above the clouds beyond this world?

It's time for Nigerians to think and ask questions, know the truth and start taking their lives on this earth very seriously.
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by LaMujer: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
mercidove:
I have been hearing this since i was born, but here i am, the world is still existing.
If the world will end let it kukuma end sef. Y threaten us on what we know nothing about.
I hate nonsense..

Jesús has been coming soon since 2k years ago grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Gideon97(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
The world has almost ended many times, and for worst things. The Spanish flu was much worse than this and some Christians then too thought the world was ending. That was 102 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by earthsync(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Worse plagues have happened since the BC and the world hasn't ended, so?
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by sonmvayina(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maybe his end his near... Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by OtemAtum: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Diseases like Malaria, Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Dengue fever, Polio etc affect millons of people yearly, no pastor see these diseases as a sign of the end of the world. But because a new disease is here which the scientists and medicine hasn't made a vaccine for yet, they are shouting end of the world.

I wonder why they won't even make attempt to cure this one, while they claimed to have cured the aforementioned diseases over and over again. Kumuyi's wife even died of cancer, he could not cure her. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Soon, I love that word

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by anderson96: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
LaMujer:

Jesús has been coming soon since 2k years ago grin
To be sincerely speaking God the father God the son God the holy spirit has come on earth to dwell with man.. The christ which you are all waiting for to come is physically here on this earth plane
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by donnie(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
We are at the end of the end times. REPENT Israel.

Original 19th century ancient painting of Jesus discovered (VIDEO)...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158056421798748&id=822773747&refid=17&ref=bookmarks&_ft_=mf_story_key.10158056421798748%3Atop_level_post_id.10158056421798748%3Atl_objid.10158056421798748%3Acontent_owner_id_new.822773747%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10158056421798748%3Aphoto_id.10158056420488748%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_autoplay%3Athid.822773747%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1583049599%3A4802285988745625986&__tn__=-R

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Sheunma: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2020
How soon?
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Valkrie: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2020
RidorAdeola:
As the world battle the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi has asserted that the world "will soon end", asking people to...
Read more here> https://allnews.ng/news/coronavirus-this-world-will-soon-end-pastor-kumuyi

This guy is old and dementia has already set in..so not surprise...!!
The next we would hear is people should start arranging their load cos their sky God has send Angel to come and carry them to their imaginary heaven...!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by APOPTOSIS: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Pls let it end so that you and the gullible can rest from all your excessive spiritual taxations in the name of tithe, offering, first fruit, point of contact, seed sowing etc.
If these animals are sincere, we would have heard more about credit alerts from church accounts to poor members in this strange time. Rather church billions are greedily guarded while church zombies expect manna from evil Ceasar(govt).
Sincerely, MOST NIGERIAN PASTORS wouldn't want RAPTURE to take place, because if it does, there wouldn't be need for CHURCH TAXATIONS again, and they vividly know that ISSUING THREATS has always been their TOOL of manipulation towards the weak-minded.

They are already experiencing HEAVEN on EARTH, so why would an average Nigerian Pastor pray for RAPTURE to take place..?
Most of them move in CONVOY with Armed Security Men.

Most of them in NIGER-DELTA and LAGOS are just fortune tellers and motivational speakers. They completely lack the mirror image of God.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Primesky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
mercidove:
I hate nonsense..

Yes, that's exactly what the Jews said in their time and they didn't know when Jesus Christ came so they missed out.

God made the promise of Jesus coming right from the garden of Eden after man fell. Through thousands of years the jews waited, some played with it and therefore took if for granted, alas it came and took them by surprise. What shall we say of the people in Noah's time. They joked about it as well. Jesus second coming will be like that as well. Jesus also said people will behave just like this and will be taken by surprise. Please don't be.

By all means live like its today, that's the only way to not be taken unawares. It is not something to miss.
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Usorohtheman(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Reality11: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
The world would soon end and your are still building schools, collecting tithes and offering undecided

6000 years+ the soon never do?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi by Blackfire(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2020
The world cannot end....

For the next 10,000 years.

Eschatology

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Money To Run My Ministry — TB Joshua / The Only Apostle Of Jesus That Died A Natural Death / Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.