Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Corona Virus Didn't Affect This Simple Online Business (make N300k - N1m /mo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corona Virus Didn't Affect This Simple Online Business (make N300k - N1m /mo) (679 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Didn't Affect This Simple Online Business (make N300k - N1m /mo) by paramound: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
This is one of the FEW work-from-home opportunities that are currently killing it - Amidst COVID-19 breakout

But first, let me make a disclaimer... This requires some work.

- It is not for lazy persons.

- It requires that you help people fill an online application.

- So if you can type and fill out forms online, then you can do it...
(If you can't operate you can't read and reply emails on your own, don't bother)

- You also need to dedicate probably 4 hours a week to work...
(If you work a 9-5 you can do it, but if you don't have time at all... this won't work for you)

- You also need to purchase a thing or two to help you work (nothing expensive... cost about 7k)

If you are still here, then I guess you can do all the above;

So click this link to learn how it works Free (no signup or registrations... Just the direct link) >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

Read every word on that page and make sure you take advantage of it.

But you have to hurry, they would accept just 100 persons and very few slots are remaining.

Click Now >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Do At Home During Self-isolation / Best Cream For Dark Skin - We Provide Product Packaging Materials / I Want To Buy Bitcoin....at Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.