Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out (35901 Views)

COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case / COVID-19: See The Identity Of Benue Index Case (PHOTOS). / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by ime2: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
9ja no de carry last cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by julybaba(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
maasoap:

She should japa and start putting other people's health at risk? The fact that she is crying that she doesn't have the virus didn't mean that she doesn't have it. What if she just experienced mild symptoms as such is the case with many patients?

She has the right to refuse their so-called medical treatment, since they've trampled upon her human right, by not informing her of her Covid-19 status before moving her to unknown location.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Can't we follow normal procedures for once?

The authorities are telling us one thing while she is saying another.

How did she know that she doesn't have the virus? Because her case was resolving on its own? Funny.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by DModeCntStopMe: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
apeleone:
Really don't get it? A suspected patient was tested and was not told her result and you hold a press a conference to disclose the result without her consent? Who does that? I want to believe it is not true. Let's keep our fingers crossed wait for Benue state government to clear up this mess.

And you think Benue state govt and to a larger extent the Fed govt that has proven beyond every reasonable doubt to have high affinity for lies will say the truth

Benue state govt simply wants to cash in on the several billions that were said to have been donated

I go with the woman's story
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by meforyou1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why do Nigerians believe everything.
NCDC is the one that confirmed the status of the patient, not Benue state govt

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Jackmj(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is she the one to State whether she is positive or the tests The state government clearly stated that her blood sample was taken to Abuja where she was confirmed positive
The woman is just a wicked woman she wants to spread the virus to others
Remember she came back from UK,, 99% of cases are UK returnees and by the way the news is from Facebook

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by zikter(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't believe this story. So it is the NCDC who confirmed the case lieing ?
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by faithfull18(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
paradigmshift:

Not funny idiot
That must be you, you need Jesus grin

You weren't noticed as well.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by guy222: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
paradigmshift:
Nigeria is The most useless country on Earth
It seems you dont know anything, how can you say nigeria is the most useless country on earth, for your information nigeria is the most useless, stupid, idiotic, mumurish and animalistic country on the entire planet not earth
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Kpartners: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Madam stay there first
Don't confuse us
Till we finish investigation

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Austinoiz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
kikero:
Sorry but I don't believe this tale

1.The source is from Facebook

2.It isn't from the index case's facebook page , but from another page.

3. Let's assume the story is true...then it is possible the woman is in denial, and thinks she doesn't have the disease. It is also possible that she does not want to be stigmatized. (see why we don't like it when people tell the name of a sick patient with covid)

4.People don't like staying in hospital...and being in isolation can be psychologically taxing . Assuming the story is true, that is.

MODIFIED

Infact, assuming the story is true, I believe the woman is in denial. And matters were not helped when the state governor also mentioned her name because that opens her up to a) stigmatization b) being accused of being a 'false flag person' by conspiracy theorists.

Also, she appears to be recovering...even then, standard protocol is that she should isolate for a further 2 weeks.

Lastly, staying in hospital can be psychologically taxing. As anyone can tell you. She is probably fed up with the isolation.

Blaming the state government for manufacturing a case to use for looting is not helpful.

I hate it when people are economical with the truth. Be bold and sa your mind, man. Quit this petty diplomatism.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Austinoiz:

I hate it when people are economical with the truth. Be bold and sa your mind, man. Quit this petty diplomatism.

Okay....
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Tareq1105: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
densiks:

How can such a serious matter be so trivialized in this country.

Benue state, a state with no such facilities not even Lab, just wanted a share of the #16b from the Fed Govt and WHO money.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by damiflex(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Get realtime updates on #COVID19, not only in Nigeria, but around the world. USA recording the highest number of active cases.

Check for updates realtime here now:
https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/covid19

Let remember to protect ourselves at all time.
God bless Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by FUNNYBONE1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
If what this woman is saying is true, then i comot cap for nigerian politicians
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
IamhonouredG:
Mr Man discharge yourself and leave.if any Nurse or Doctor try to hold you down, give anybody Mohamed Alli upper cut. If you don't take necessary actions, you may be there for weeks

Oje Tete japa before you ja to heaven in that dilapidated hospital
Did you not read that armed men were deployed to guard her
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by heydora: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guys... The woman may not have symptoms you know.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by LabDNA: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Obiano will soon 'confirm' one Corona case in Anambra so he can lay his hands on N1 billion naira.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Lordbukas: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is really shameful. When will Nigerian leaders change? As if they are praying for at least one case in their state. That medical director should be prosecuted for releasing false result of patient's record even without her consent.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
apeleone:
Really don't get it? A suspected patient was tested and was not told her result and you hold a press a conference to disclose the result without her consent? Who does that? I want to believe it is not true. Let's keep our fingers crossed wait for Benue state government to clear up this mess.
so you don't know you have been living in a country that is autopilot
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by selemo: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Babatunde40:
Hahaha. Something tells me that government is using this Coronavirus stats to embezzle money
I think also..
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ruthchy:
Well she is the one that cause it,why coming back to Nigeria at this particular moment and leaving her children behind. And another thing is that may be the Governor is looking for donations from federal authorities,and this is his opportunity to show that his state has the virus.
yes oooooooo.. The donation Don become national cake
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by gudnex22(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
phylshan:

I'm on ground in Makurdi. Have been following the case even before it was announced by the Governor. You can call anyone in Makurdi.

Don't mind them we all know she is not positive
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Onyedikachi323(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
LabDNA:
Obiano will soon 'confirm' one Corona case in Anambra so he can lay his hands on N1 billion naira.
Anambra will never record any such case like this.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by fof1: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
paradigmshift:
Nigeria is The most useless country on Earth

Shut ur Mouth and Observe. Don't be rash to Conclusion and Abuse d Nation.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
phylshan:

We are indeed in a state of emergency

Am not sure state of emergency warrants d woman's identity to be revealed. D identities of anyone infected is usually kept secret except d person chooses otherwise
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by bizzibodi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
What brought u frm UK away from yur children? We dnt know who to believe now...nobody want to joke with cat1 biological weapon so stay where u are until a confirmatory test prove u
-ve.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by klax(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
This will be a lesson for her to always think twice in every decision of life.

The moment the UK and entire world cried out for everyone to suspend travelling why didn't she suspend her trip to safe her from this embarrassement?

In situation like this Nigeria is never a place to take such trip to now look at what she is going through and the emotional stress her kids will be going through right now in UK.

Those you came to Nigeria to see where are they now to rescue you? Pls next time be wise never play ignorant as per anything Nigeria is involved orelse you will blame yourself.

Over to good Nigerians to safe her. Pls let spread her concern for the sake of her kids and I beleif she has learned her lesson hard way.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Oluwapomile1: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
But frequent visits to the loo is one of the symptoms... Why they are stocking up on Tissue abroad?
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by ono2: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=175 post=87923086]See scam oo.
The Benue govt wan use her do Yahoo Yahoo on the FGN and donor guys!

But the thing backfire as she no gree play ball grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin .... I talk am say all this cases in Nigeria na scam
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Jostoman: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
God will also exposed SANWO OLU very soon.
Re: COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out by Jostoman: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=ono2 post=87929469][/quote]God is going to exposed all the people that are using this Corona virus to ponish us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates / What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.