Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam (813 Views)

Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware / Climax Trend And Other Online Paying Forum Is A Scam.beware / Lateef Jelilat Omowunmi Is A Scam Beware Of Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam by Vibes23: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, how ona dey, today I'll be exposing different scammers and their numerous format.
Be ware and stay safe, don't let some greedy miscreant deprive you of your hard earned money.

Second on the list today is
A Young Guy identified as Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu, who is a notorious scammer, who claims to be one NaughtysamTv on Whatsapp he comes with numerous formats(scam/spam texts) some of which includes.
Sugarmummy connect.
Hook up connects.
Fixed games connects.
Sure betting apps connect.
Advertisements scams.
The list is endless.

And then asks you to pay 3 to 10k, depending on how he needs money badly, then after sending the money He stops replying you block you from seeing his posts, if you keep pestering him he ends up blocking you.
Beware of him.
His details goes below..

+2348138491536
3145057788 first bank Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu.

I'll be updating the list as I get more proofs of other scammers on Whatsapp.
. Stay safe and scam free.
Also beware of any WhatsApp mmm schemes or ponzi, that claim to pay you double in 24 hours. Run from them, or any WhatsApp investment
You just have to stay safe as there are so many scams running on Whatsapp now.

Re: Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam by kestolove95(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't blame him... I blame d fools that fall for that cheap scammer
Re: Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Vibes23:
Fellow nairalanders, how ona dey, today I'll be exposing different scammers and their numerous format.
Be ware and stay safe, don't let some greedy miscreant deprive you of your hard earned money.

Second on the list today is
A Young Guy identified as Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu, who is a notorious scammer, who claims to be one NaughtysamTv on Whatsapp he comes with numerous formats(scam/spam texts) some of which includes.
Sugarmummy connect.
Hook up connects.
Fixed games connects.
Sure betting apps connect.
Advertisements scams.
The list is endless.

And then asks you to pay 3 to 10k, depending on how he needs money badly, then after sending the money He stops replying you block you from seeing his posts, if you keep pestering him he ends up blocking you.
Beware of him.
His details goes below..

+2348138491536
3145057788 first bank Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu.

I'll be updating the list as I get more proofs of other scammers on Whatsapp.
. Stay safe and scam free.
Also beware of any WhatsApp mmm schemes or ponzi, that claim to pay you double in 24 hours. Run from them, or any WhatsApp investment
You just have to stay safe as there are so many scams running on Whatsapp now.

You sef go join naughty TV group...it baffles me that people can be as dumb as you.This is ridiculous.

(1) (Reply)

Police Man Kills Wife, Husband And Self Over 150,000 / Mother Of Late KODAK Cries Out, Says Someone Is Collecting Money Online (video) / VC Of LAUTECH Threaten Man Shot By Police During #EndSARS Protest With Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.