Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,457 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business (465 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / How To Become A Wealth Creator Geek Via Online Fiverr Freelancing Business / 6 Tricks For Getting Things Done Faster Without Sacrificing Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Being a Freelancer is interesting, especially when you have cool and paying clients. However, running your freelance business is difficult, because of the crazy people out there (I have no love for Indian clients - not a racist, please don't judge me).
There was a time a client scammed me out of $900. I fell victim of that twice!!! Then some people will say Nigerians are fraud... �
Another problem freelancers face is getting their money out in one piece.. PayPal palava don tire me...
On the bright side, there are lots of benefits from freelancing.
1. You get to plan your work schedule
2. There is a lot of money to be made
3. Opportunities to travel out
4. You get to meet great people
And so on...
So, if you are a freelancer or planning to be one, then drop your own personal tips and tricks. How do you do your own thing.
Plus, drop your funny and heartbreaking experiences. The wires clients you have encountered during your career and the great ones.
Let us help each other out here!!
Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
My first tip and trick
I have heard a lot of people complain about getting jobs and making ends meet. It is even more difficult during this COVID-19 lockdown. However, I have a way that works. You can make money from the comforts of your home. This is not another MMM palava oooo�
If you are wondering how to make money during this compulsory holiday then this guide will answer your question.
I have tried more than one of these ways and they work... So, check it out, it may work for you too.

If you have any questions, please drop them below...
�☺️
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/03/the-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-make-money.html

Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wondering how to make money from home in Coronavirus outbreak? We take a look at 5 things you can do during the COVID-19 lockdown to make money.
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/04/5-things-you-can-do-to-make-money-in.html

Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are you thinking of starting a new business but got no clue how to go about it?
Business owners, and people that intend to start a new business often struggle with a few questions – ‘What business can I start with X amount of money?’, or, ‘What business venture is lucrative in Y place?’. These questions are important, but they should not be the first questions you ask yourself.

Starting a new business venture is often time tasking, and people often overlook the little details. That is when their woes begin. We take a look at those often overlooked things you should do when starting a new business.
8 Factors to Consider When Starting a New Business Venture

Ideas

The fuel any business venture will run on is ideas. It all begins with one idea, and you got yourself a business. Wanting to start a business is exciting and all, but if you do not have something to drive you then you are already in trouble.
There are several business ideas you can try. However, you need to ask yourself critical questions.
‘Is this idea for me?’
Any idea you have must match your strengths and capacity. Your idea must push you to do something, not one that will overwhelm or scare you. It is easier to work with an idea that merges with your passion.
Most entrepreneurs, and top business owners in the world today followed their passions. It was not an easy start for them, but, they loved what they did, and they endured. This is the reason we know and hear of them.
Having an idea that is suited .........
Read the full article here;

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/04/8-things-to-do-when-starting-new.html
Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Now is the best time to start a career in the freelancing industry. No matter what your skills are, there is a place for you in this vast industry.
Looking for tips on how to start? Or great places to launch out from?
Here are 8 top freelancing sites in 2020 you can try out.

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/04/review-of-best-freelancing-sites-in-2020.html

Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Soltiade(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
please teach us how to open an approved upwork account
Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 10:22am On May 20, 2020
Thinking of starting a blog?
Here is a comprehensive Beginner's Guide to blogging for money.

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/05/beginners-guide-to-blogging-for-money.html

Re: Tips And Tricks For Your Freelancing Business by Twylade(f): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Wondering about Affiliate Marketing? Here is a Beginner's Guide to starting out your affiliate marketing business. Plus a few expert tips on the best affiliate marketing programs.

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/05/beginners-guide-to-.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Self-confidence / Ican Tutorial Venue(alapere, Ketu, Ogudu Axis) / Applications Open For UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022 (fully-funded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.