Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance (114352 Views)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
LivingSage:
During GEJ'S tenure, how many politicians were prosecuted? How much looted funds was recovered? Instead, his wife, ministers and party members looted our Treasury and drove us into recession in the mid 2014(people do not know these coz he keep borrowing to continue governance).
Barrel of oil during GEJ'S tenure was between $100_$150 per dollars, despite this, what he can show off is Almajiri school. Compare how much is barrel of oil now with the projects of Buhari to that of GEJ. If you will be realistic, you'll know Buhari has tried. Barrel of oil now is $30-$40, when it was at that price during GEJ'S tenure, they're already unable to pay salaries. So, Don't Ever compare clueless GEJ to PMB, Buhari is not the best but he's trying much more than GEJ.

1.i don't no how many politicians were prosecuted during d GEJ. Kindly avail me that info and give me d numbers in this administration.
2. I don't no how much looted funds were recovered during d GEJ admin. Kindly avail me d details.
3. Kindly explain using economic and historical facts how looting causes recession.
4. Kindly explain d cause of d "continuous borrowing".
5. How much was barrel of oil b4 it became $30-40 and how much was d exchange rate?
6. I didn't compare GEJ administration with buharis. U are d one doing d comparison.

Pls find below d questions I asked u which u are yet to answer:

lexy2014:

Is this d first time in d country we are seeing rail projects, airports refurbished & dualised federal roads in every region? U still haven't said HOW buhari has zero tolerance for corruption? How were u able to gauge d quantity of work done by EFCC pre 2015 and post 2015? U still didn't answer this: Regarding Abba kyari& infrastructure, is there no hospital in abuja that can treat him?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
LivingSage:
Of course he wasn't. Meanwhile, it's easier to DESTROY a house than to BUILD

If he wasn't elected to come and try, it means he isnt doing what he was elected to do. If that is d case, I don't no what destroying or building a house has got to do with d discussion
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
LivingSage:
I'm actually not talking about health. Just infrastructures and fighting Corruption
Alright dear. That's great
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by bfm1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
una never see anything una go die one by one stupid selfish government bunch of thieves.coro kill una there
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by Domatophobia: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Domatophobia:
This statement " I will transfer to Lagos later today " speaks volume about Abba Kyari, the Chief Covid Carrier of the presidency.

Lagosians don't want Abba Kyari and his deadly gift
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by shekauvsbuhari: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Heavenly father you know your children prayers kiss
please answer us ijn amen
I know that ur prayer too. Na so U want am?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by LivingSage: 2:14am On Mar 31, 2020
YOUR QUESTION, EFCC now have FREE HAND to investigate anyone (to the extent of APC members).
On Health sector, I specified earlier that I'm not giving it to Buhari.
Rounding up, BUHARI IS NOT THE BEST BUT HE'S FAR MUCH BETTER THAN GEJ. IF GEJ OUGHT TO HAVE WON 2015 ELECTION, ZIMBABWE MIGHT BE BETTER THAN US IF THEY CONTINUE LOOTING OUR TREASURY THE WAY THEY DID PRE 2015
lexy2014:

1.i don't no how many politicians were prosecuted during d GEJ. Kindly avail me that info and give me d numbers in this administration. NON
2. I don't no how much looted funds were recovered during d GEJ admin. Kindly avail me d details. NON, RATHER LOOTING CONTINUED
3. Kindly explain using economic and historical facts how looting causes recession. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE, EVERYONE KNOWS
4. Kindly explain d cause of d "continuous borrowing". LOOTING, MISMANAGEMENT
5. How much was barrel of oil b4 it became $30-40 and how much was d exchange rate?
THE HIGHEST PRICE EVER POST 2015 WAS AROUND $95-97, EXCHANGE RATE WAS THE HAVOCK RESULTED FROM RECKLESS LOOTING AND SPENDING OF OUR TREASURY BY PAST ADMINISTRATION
6. I didn't compare GEJ administration with buharis. U are d one doing d comparison.

Pls find below d questions I asked u which u are yet to answer:

Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by cuteboy2: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2020
You feel well. You don't have high fever, yet you need air ambulance to carry you from Abuja to Lagos.

Seems all officials of Buhari's government are experts in the art of lying.
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by lexy2014: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
YOUR QUESTION, EFCC now have FREE HAND to investigate anyone (to the extent of APC members).
On Health sector, I specified earlier that I'm not giving it to Buhari.
Rounding up, BUHARI IS NOT THE BEST BUT HE'S FAR MUCH BETTER THAN GEJ. IF GEJ OUGHT TO HAVE WON 2015 ELECTION, ZIMBABWE MIGHT BE BETTER THAN US IF THEY CONTINUE LOOTING OUR TREASURY THE WAY THEY DID PRE 2015

Since 2015, aso rock clinic had a total budgetary allocation of N10billion. Since u say d president has ZERO TOLERANCE for corruption, how come d clinic has nothing to show for its N10billion allocation to d point whereby Abba kyari has to be flown to Lagos for treatment?

If u say EFCC now has "FREE HAND to investigate anyone (to the extent of APC members), can u explain y they haven't INVESTIGATED Ganduje for bribery even with video evidence?

With regards to d work of EFCC during d last administration, it's either u are ignorant about what happened then or u are just trying to be mischievous.

https://economicconfidential.com/2015/02/efccs-major-milestones/

I asked u this question: Kindly explain using economic and historical facts how looting causes recession.

Unfortunately, this was ur response: THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE, EVERYONE KNOWS.

I didn't ask u if "everyone knows". Am asking if u know. Since u say it isn't rocket science, then it shouldn't be a problem for u explaining using economic and historical facts how looting causes recession.

Also explain using historical and economic facts how looting and mismanagement causes borrowing.

I didn't ask u if "EXCHANGE RATE WAS THE HAVOCK RESULTED FROM RECKLESS LOOTING AND SPENDING OF OUR TREASURY BY PAST ADMINISTRATION". I simply asked how much was d exchange rate?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance by Drabrah(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2020
CapitalHYC:
But why is everybody just giving this Mumu man an undeserved attention allowing him to gain prominence and cheap popularity.. At least he is not the only one hit by this virus and neither is he an elected government official... Shiior ...

He's not an elected govt official, buh he controls every elected govt official by controlling the presido.
Give it 2 him abeg. He's in charge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.