Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (51888 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Joystark:

Shoot your shot my brother.
Hi, I like your wonderful words of encouragement for that brother. Quick one, can I shoot my shot on you as well ?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Seunpaul01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seriously, that means the number is reducing. We need details of their recovery.

However, activities should return fully. People recover from the virus, then we don't need lockdown again abeg. People can rely on precautionary measures.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by abeggnow: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Lagos state, always ahead of other states and even fg. Like him or hate him, Tinubu always pick the best hands that can get the job done. See how Lagos is moving forward in everything since 1999. Even Kanu's disciples agree (given their numbers in "eko o ni baje" city) that, Jagaba godfatherism is a blessing to the state.
Mainland Hospital Yaba is a federal government facility, it is not owned or operated by Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by simpman75(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good news.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Joystark(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, I like your wonderful words of encouragement for that brother. Quick one, can I shoot my shot on you as well ?

Depends.
Would you use an Arrow or A bazooka?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Hadee21: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
My question is wen dis discharged patients get expose to the virus again will dey still b infected
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by murmee: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
KnzMoney:
Seems the virus Na ordinary cough and catarrh Wey dey less harmful to blacks. But our Politicians wan dey use am as avenue to collect allocation, and put us through undeserved hardship. When Lassa and Ebola fever came, did it shake the whites? May God help us. I think its a calamity for the whites/Chinese, but media just hyped the whole thing. Let them release us from this prison so that our lives will go back to normal...
GBAM!
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by executive12: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
Lagos state, always ahead of other states and even fg. Like him or hate him, Tinubu always pick the best hands that can get the job done. See how Lagos is moving forward in everything since 1999. Even Kanu's disciples agree (given their numbers in "eko o ni baje" city) that, Jagaba godfatherism is a blessing to the state.

Too many fools online.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Basher8583: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-lagos-discharges-five-coronavirus-patients/

The question now is.... Why are the NCDC numbers not being updated. We should also be seeing Number of recoveries
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:

Depends.
Would you use an Arrow or A bazooka?
lol. Very funny. I deal with Rocket -Propelled Grenades (RPG's) though. And I must warn you, once I shoot , I don't like missing. Cos even if I fail to hit the target, the after affect is felt everywhere. So can I still shoot ?. LMAO
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Joystark(f): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. Very funny. I deal with with Rocket -Propelled Grenades (RPG's) though. And I must warn you, once I shoot , I don't like missing. Cos even if I fail to hit the target, the after affect is felt everywhere. So can I still shoot ?. LMAO

You've been searching for a mate since last year.
Something isn't adding up.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:

You've been searching for a mate since last year.
Something isn't adding up.
lol. You took the time to go through my posts I guess. That's good to know. Anyways, I really can't say what exactly the issue is. Maybe it's because I am a bit scared to drop my personal details like my telephone numbers or my pictures. You would agree with me that most guys/ladies on this forum do have the mentality that the next person is either a playboy, a scam or a Runs girl. More so, since it is an anonymous forum. Everybody is trying to "play safe" and being careful. Sorry for the lengthy post. I just had to clear the air. Cheers !!!!

Ps : What's your age and state of origin ?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Joystark(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. You took the time to go through my posts I guess. That's good to know. Anyways, I really can't say what exactly the issue is. Maybe it's because I am a bit scared to drop my personal details like my telephone numbers or my pictures. You would agree with me that most guys/ladies on this forum do have the mentality that the next person is either a playboy, a scam or a Runs girl. More so, since it is an anonymous forum. Everybody is trying to "play safe" and being careful. This is the dilemma I am facing. Anyways, I just have to tell you that I have no skeletons in my cupboard. However, I prefer a one-on-one discuss if you don't mind. We can exchange WhatsApp contacts via mail. My Email address is : deltabachelor@gmail.com . For now, just know that I am 34 yrs, from Agbor in Delta state , born and bred in Lagos. Sorry for the lengthy post. I just had to clear the air. Cheers !!!!

Ps : What's your age and state of origin ?

Makes sense.

BUT

I'm not from Aniocha.
That overrules everything. smiley

What's so special about Ladies from Delta tho?
In fact, you went on to mention specific towns...
Shocking.
What are the odds, you'd find a tall 20something year old from Aniocha and she'd be WILLING to date you? lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:

Makes sense.

BUT

I'm not from Aniocha.
That overrules everything. smiley

What's so special about Ladies from Delta tho?
In fact, you went on to mention specific towns...
Shocking.
What are the odds, you'd find a tall 20something year old from Aniocha and she'd be WILLING to date you? lipsrsealed
Hahaha, very very intelligent answer. TBH, the odds are slim. However, in as much as I place compatibility, love , affection and understanding above tribal, socio-cultural and religious affiliation, my reason is solely because I would like to "grow more" in my culture, viz-a-viz, language, ethnicity etc. But nonetheless, I believe a mate who is a soulmate can come from any tribe, country , background, race etc. That's just a preference. I believe God knows what's best for us as humans. I just want someone who is my missing rib- my ride or die. Dazzall .

P.s : There is nothing special about Delta women. We all are created with our own unique features. We are all beautiful in the sight of God. It's just a preference, cos I would like my kids to at least understand my culture and language. I didn't mean to belittle other tribes/states please. Sorry if that didn't come out well. My bad !!!!. I also must state that this doesn't mean I am perfect as well o. I am far from perfect. Na just say Wetin man dey lack, him go like complement am for him spouse, that's why. You dig ?

You still never tell me your age and state of origin o. Not that it matters though, I just feel it should be mutual, since you already know mine. Cheers !!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Joystark(f): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Hahaha, very very intelligent answer. TBH, the odds are slim. However, in as much as I place compatibility, love , affection and understanding above tribal, socio-cultural and religious affiliation, my reason is solely because I would like to "grow more" in my culture, viz-a-viz, language, ethnicity etc. But nonetheless, I believe a mate who is a soulmate can come from any tribe, country , background, race etc. That's just a preference. I believe God knows what's best for us as humans. I just want someone who is my missing rib- my ride or die. Dazzall .

P.s : There is nothing special about Delta women. We all are created with our own unique features. We are all beautiful in the sight of God. It's just a preference, cos I would like my kids to at least understand my culture and language. I didn't mean to belittle other tribes/states please. Sorry if that didn't come out well. My bad !!!!. I also must state that this doesn't mean I am perfect as well o. I am far from perfect. Na just say Wetin man dey lack, him go like complement am for him spouse, that's why. You dig ?

You still never tell me your age and state of origin o. Not that it matters though, I just feel it should be mutual, since you already know mine. Cheers !!!!

Check your mail.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:

Check your mail.
Ok. Seen !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.