Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State (1325 Views)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hotel Manager test positive to covid-19 in Imo state

Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Permanent lockdown on all state borders is fully needed now.
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Totilopussylick(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
End time corona
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Duru9(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you check well now
E fit be say he just come back from abroad
Or from Lagos or Abuja
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by TIGRITIS: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by jlinkd78(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Getting out of hand
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:
If you check well now E fit be say he just come back from abroad Or from Lagos or Abuja
Possibly Lagos or Abuja.
I do not know why they allow them to be moving freely still.
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by e4real: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
It's a lie. No one has coronavirus in IMO state. Mr. Poster pls stop the lie n don't deceive the masses

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Tonnexy: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is finished
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Duru9(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Possibly Lagos or Abuja.

I do not know why they allow them to be moving freely still.

That's it
Since all these thing started I never hear IMO governor take any action
Unless I didn't read the news sha
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Hero10001: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
This Koro dey enter small small.
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
e4real:
It's a lie. No one has coronavirus in IMO state. Mr. Poster pls stop the lie n don't deceive the masses

Continue shouting it is a lie till it reaches your doorstep.
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
And to think the Imo state governor is irresponsible , makes it worse .

Imolites my people, I put you guys in God hands .
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by socialmediaman: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
These are just the known cases based on how many tests the state is able to run daily. Even in the US and UK people are claiming there’s undereporting talk less of Nigeria where people in the cities and villages may never get tested or treated

Let’s keep it real. If you pretend like the government is doing their best, they’ll continue to take glory and fool themselves. Some state governors’ security votes are N1 billion annually (which they never account for) yet these states are very poor and basic facilities are a luxury

Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Conora virus will quickly spread in alaigbo because of their dirtiness

Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Georgekyrian(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
A man died in the Hotel on Saturday for unknown reason probably poison, and people claim he's the owner's Brother that came back from SA. Now this news may be false because the Autopsy kind of proven is Poison. How did Fancy hotel Manager get involved now. Unless is Truly COVID19 that kill the man if not this news remains lies and Bias. I'm staying at Stone throw from the hotel now and no Covid19! Here
Re: Hotel Manager Test Positive To Covid-19 In Imo State by Georgekyrian(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:
If you check well now
E fit be say he just come back from abroad
Or from Lagos or Abuja

A person that died in the hotel that made WHO coordinator here in Owerri to seal the hotel came back from SA

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Personality? Find Out! / Ever Had A Motor Accident Before? I Survived One This Morning! / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.