Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb (10108 Views)

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face / Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Ogodolacomedy: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is the best season when you can show your lover how much you love them, because everybody is forced to quarantine.

This goes along with the popular musician Teni as she show off her Man jokingly on her twitter page.

He sings for him, though some of her fans didn't know he is her manager known as Funsho, but she jokingly touch his lamba while singing for him telling him 30secs is not enough for her.

Lol..watch the Video below (18+)
https://www.praizenews.com/30secs-cannot-satisfy-me-baby-singer-teni-show-off-her-man/

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iranu
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Duru9(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Someone said teni has a girlfriend Wow

grin cheesy grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by softwerk(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
angry

Confirmed Lesbo trying to deceive the gullible!

I dare to say Teni has not seen a cucumber since 1991

8 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by dapsoneh: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Olosho!!!
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by masterflowx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kid!

1 Like

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by quintessence007(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry

funny you no one's gullible there's just no time for unnecessary argument over someone else's life. Lesbian o, heterosexual o. It's her life.

13 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry

Is it your lesbo
undecided

6 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by softwerk(f): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is it your lesbo
undecided

See them?!

I knew they will all come after me!

My Confession: Preek is super satisfying, like coca cola you'll ask for more!

6 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:

See them?!

Stop taking weed

4 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by icebird25(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
See the women above me...

I said it and I will keep saying...women are their own enemy
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Satan66(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Disgusting
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Ballary(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:

See them?!

Kudos to you beautiful,preek is really satisfying.
Let them hookup with one.
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by HMarshal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
quintessence007:
funny you no one's gullible there's just no time for unnecessary argument over someone else's life. Lesbian o, heterosexual o. It's her life.

Damn! Why'd u cum wit a knife to a gun fight She's heartless
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Meteng: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is she trying to say he's a 30 seconds man?

2 Likes

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Randy100: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nobody is satisfied with 30sec. Even the man who cum at 30sec.

1 Like

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by mrsfavour(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry

���
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Flexzy360(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teni iffa slap u ehn
U we behave
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
This bag of poo. Tueeeh
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry

Are you living together grin
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
quintessence007:
Babe you pretty O
Can you grant me your contact grin

1 Like

Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Harry00(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
How will he end in 30 secs when he's busy looking for the O sad sad
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by mayskit4luv(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by Mrop(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Harry00:
How will he end in 30 secs when he's busy looking for the O sad sad
lol
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by hezzy79yo(f): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogodolacomedy:
This is the best season when you can show your lover how much you love them, because everybody is forced to quarantine.

This goes along with the popular musician Teni as she show off her Man jokingly on her twitter page.

She sings for him, though some of her fans didn't know he is her manager known as Funsho, but she jokingly touch his lamba while singing for him telling him 30secs is not enough for her.

softwerk:
angry Confirmed Lesbo trying to deceive the gullible!

quintessence007:
funny you no one's gullible there's just no time for unnecessary argument over someone else's life.
Lesbian o, heterosexual o. It's her life.

Ladyhippolyta88:
Is it your lesbo undecided

softwerk:
See them?!

Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop taking weed
Tell dem. Na dem dem. Una no know say, nothing wey igbo no fit cause and/or curse pesin sef. Hin bin like say, igbo don scatter yam head yafinyafin comot. Look her profile pic nah, prolly original igbo pesin already, if not, then by now, don become a honorary igbo pesin be dat, lol. Pardon the pun. igbo kwenu, hey! x3. That dealer, nah badt guy, lol

People just like taking panadol for someone's else headache, even when already mentioned the guy is her manager
Re: ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
One, I don’t think Teni swings the normal way. Two, Afonjas and their love for oversized women won’t baffle me. I believe the ethnicity was cursed from the heavens. Somehow their women don’t like heavy men. I wonder why it doesn’t work the same way for the men.

(1) (Reply)

TVC’s Morayo Tearfully Apologizes To Husband On Air (Photos) / Not Again; Muna Obiekwe In Another Soft Indecency Movie (see Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Has Done Worse, Disgracing Womanhood In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.