Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

African Entrepreneur Dominates Away From Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / African Entrepreneur Dominates Away From Home (166 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Entrepreneur Dominates Away From Home by influencemedia: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Competition is a driving force when conducted properly allows individuals to produce outstanding projects. Competitions don't always happen in a traditional fashion, where a judge announces the winner, mostly competition happens as a result of drive and vision to create more.

Many of the world's most creative individuals have originated from different races and cultures which in most cases has been a catalyst to their creativity, passion and courage. Same applies to the Nigerian business mogul, Elvis Ehara.

Elvis Ehara is a Nigerian entrepreneur, from Eastern Nigeria who once said "I left home for more accomplishments" travelled to Japan to create a life that many would simply describe as overly difficult.

When asked how easy it was to travel to a country that spake an absolutely different language from his mother tongue and lingua-franca, Ehara (as he is mostly called) noted it was never an easy choice. The drive to learn and the pure passion that comes with the humble beginning we're two factors that absolutely made him stand out among other counterparts.

In 2011, Elvis moved to Japan and a year later spotted an opportunity to import electronics into his country of origin, Nigeria.

"In 2012, I spotted the opportunity to bring in electronics from Japan. Japan makes very durable electronics and I was fortunate enough to spot the opportunity of bringing in some gadgets I believed would sell well for a profit. The durability was in the products and I simply wanted to create more streams of income for myself, so that wasn't a hard nut to crack."

Elvis notes how important competition can be but he says he'll always favour collaborations. This he says is the true method that dominates competition; the ability to do more with others.

Over time Elvis has created more opportunities for himself and others by founding the Ehara Group - A conglomerate of companies that aim to give users and customers a seamless experience while improving their quality of living.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss The First Class? / Don't Get Normal Get Better / In Need Of Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.