Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 (42079 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Made4naijalove: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Regina Daniels' mum, Rita Daniels cries as she sings to God to put an end to the coronavirus pandemic

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k8Pu0_4Pi0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by 9jatrendz: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by softwerk(f): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
angry

Madam so you still want to trend after all the millions you made from marrying your small pickin to our ancestor!

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Kingosytex(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Madam calm down, I say calm down. Being Corona Positive isn't a death sentence.

They shall recover in no distant time, just be strong.

Meanwhile, I still think that this woman should have married Ned. She is in the same league with Ned.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Eriggs: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yen yen yen yen yen cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Officialgarri: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
One of the worst marriage a man can suffer is getting married to an actress.

She would put you so much emotional blackmail with fake tears.

Anyone who takes the tears of an actress serious still has a lot of lessons to learn in life

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by dododawa1: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
this woman should be be enlightened that the coronavirus is not death sentence,if we all comply with the rules and regulations of it,see drama, maybe she needed money form in-law.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by masterflowx(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is she a celebrity?
Why all this attention?

Meanwhile, bubu like let him also lockdown everywhere in Nigeria for 3 months is non of my business.
I'm good to go...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by bigiyaro(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
local woman is afraid she may die without chopin enough of her in-law's money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by TRIGITlS: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
One of the worst marriage a man can suffer is getting married to an actress.

She would put you so much emotional blackmail with fake tears.

Anyone who takes the tears of an actress serious still has a lot of lessons to learn in life
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
In what can only be described as the spirit of idiotic defiance This woman is increasingly becoming a useless miscreant online...After all the disgrace she has brought upon herself she is still doing more damage to herself...
Smh at this unecessary show of stupidity..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Tpave(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol...I think it's a nollywood movie

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by SEGLIZ: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
repentance time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by DirtyGold: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Her crocodile tears are not my business

Well, since it has become a competition between my billionaire colleagues,
I humbly donate 2 billion for covik 1-9 relief support cool

What's tha business?

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by femijamz: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
AMen to your prayer
Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Lashist(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
She dey act

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cry to your government to carryout mass testing, isolating and treating infected people of the Covid-19 virus.

Heaven helps those who helps themselves. Stop all these jokes.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by emmabest2000(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Comedian ,
Always looking for attention cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by timocruzcmbb(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
You sure say Regina nova carry ham?

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cried to the camera or what?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
masterflowx:
Is she a celebrity?
Why all this attention?

Meanwhile, bubu like let him also lockdown everywhere in Nigeria for 3 months is non of my business.
I'm good to go...
lol nice one, this won't be enough for 3months though
Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Joefat: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Scam... Comut der jare
Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by Fr33born(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
How can a sane adult video herself crying just to upload it on social media.

If small small Children like Tonto Dike and Davido seek for attention, this old mama too will seek for attention.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by iCauseTrouble: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iranu...... Abi Ned don catch am ni? grin

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by SEGLIZ: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
masterflowx:
Is she a celebrity?
Why all this attention?

I'm good to go...

chei
that your preparation na real war against lock down and covid19.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 by dapsoneh: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.