Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun (1047 Views)

Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday / BREAKING: Ogun Govt Declares Free Education, Scraps N3,700 School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Semizzy08(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kindly Share This Story
Ogun State Gov., Dapo Abiodun

Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, on Monday, said the lockdown of the state has been shifted to Friday.

Abiodun said the state government made a request to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to shift the lockdown which was supposed to take place on Monday night to Friday, April 3, 2020, and has been granted.

He said the request was to prepare for the lockdown by providing food for the people.

The governor said the lockdown would now take place on Friday and would be total except those on essential services.

Detail later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-ogun-lockdown-to-commence-friday-abiodun/

Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
When I say the Dullard never consulted with the governors and the CBN a lot of zombies attacked me but now I have been again vindicated

You guys must wail.

The Governor claimed he asked for a shift of the date because they needed to provide food for the people.

Can't food be provided during the lockdown?
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Eriggs: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don ready. Abeokuta , it's time to rest
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by padi94(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by wallex1983(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bbbb
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Officialgarri: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
States planning to implement this lockdown should inform her citizens a week before and should also make a newspaper publication in popular news outlets.

As I speak, many travelers are stranded at state borders.

Some passengers are dropped a kilometer away from border checkpoints and have to trek Bush paths into the state.
Armed robbers have taken advantage of this situation and are robbing travelers in the bush.

Good one from Governor Abbey

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by padi94(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by LegendHero(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dapo Abiodun should start distributing food and welfare packages to Ogun people ASAP.

Ise ya, omo ogun ise ya!
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Zendinho(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Friday night aborted....

If you know you know
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by seunlayi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Better
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
I noticed my sneezing habit don change, the thing don upgradelipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by GamalNasser: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
When I say the Dullard never consulted with the governors and the CBN a lot of zombies attacked me but now I have been again vindicated

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Conceptz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's good. They should give people time to stock food

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice update our amiable governor,God bless you sir
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Tpave(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
A very nice approach. People should be informed on time. Travellers are stranded in inter state borders
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
This Ogun state gwamna no dey fear this corona oo.

Yeye dey smell
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by bizowner: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Another 4 days to Spread the Virus further in Ogun State !
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by TRIGITlS: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
States planning to implement this lockdown should inform her citizens a week before and should also make a newspaper publication in popular news outlets.

As I speak, many travelers are stranded at state borders.

Some passengers are dropped a kilometer away from border checkpoints and have to trek Bush paths into the state.
Armed robbers have taken advantage of this situation and are robbing travelers in the bush.

Good one from Governor Abbey
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by futuregovernor: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
donphilopus:

You guys must wail.

The Governor claimed he asked for a shift of the date because they needed to provide food for the people.

Can't food be provided during the lockdown?
Shut up,if he has consulted with the Governor,they won't be this mix up. So please shut up again kid
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by donphilopus: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
futuregovernor:
Shut up,if he has consulted with the Governor,they won't be this mix up. So please shut up again kid

Who allows such people on this section? Grown man telling people on a faceless forum to shut up and even calling them kids. Grow up sir!
Re: BREAKING: Ogun Lockdown To Commence Friday – Abiodun by DriggityDre: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
TRIGITlS:
[s][/s]
This niqqa giving zombies hot since 1947. They slam their heads every night before going to sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is A Foreign Name, Whereas Nigeria Originated From River Niger / Eri, A Descendant Of Idu And Idu The Progenitor Of Igbo Race / In case You Missed It: We’ve Spent N10bn On 2nd Niger Bridge So Far — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.