Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Are Private Universities Above The Law? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Private Universities Above The Law? (579 Views)

We Are Private Investigators At Your Service. / Private Universities And Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Private Universities Above The Law? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
A friend of mine who is in final year Madonna University was framed up by another student who tricked him and 5 other madonite to a restaurant in Portharcourt around 4pm whilst they where eating,the school's CSO busted them with some police men.(going to hotels,clubs,hosting parties etc are against their school rules which they did not break).they were taken to the police station and were accused of cultism just like that.when the case became though the school withdrew and said it was the police that accused them and that infact it was the police that arrest their student and informed them,that the police should release them.finaly,the police charged them to court and the student won.they went back to school with the judgment cos the school told them to resume once they are through with the court case.the school kept posting them via come today come 2moro and after a year and some months they were given expulsion letters accusing them of the same charge court dismissed and these are final year students writing their project,infact it was the project that took them to PHC. If it was to be you WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Are Private Universities Above The Law? by sulad82i(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
u did not say anything about the school breaking any law in what u wrote. . .
Re: Are Private Universities Above The Law? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2010
Ok.their school law is against gathering of students for any reason.but for Christ sake these guys where not in school and some of them came 4rm their homes
Re: Are Private Universities Above The Law? by Win95: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2011
is it a crime to eat in a restaurant, i don't think that is the whole of the story mehn
Re: Are Private Universities Above The Law? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2011
@win.how i wish u know dis school we r talking abt.ask any of their student they will tel u more abt the school,thing u wil never believe can happen even in secondary school happen their
Re: Are Private Universities Above The Law? by poweredcom(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2011
Rubbish law, what is wrong with all theses private secondary school they call university sef, they should all be scrapped out they are the ones killing our indigenous University

(1) (Reply)

Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations / Relationship Advice / Emotion Vs Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.