Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (27381 Views)

Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by FSBoperator: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am sure his army of troglodytes in BMC will be given a free pass as well.

To this govt of liars, propagandists and shills are essential workers.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by vr0xen: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
all these space bookers are just JOBLESS WITH FREE MB
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Antichristus: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Awon oponu. It's too late. Mo less than a million Nigerians would die in the hands of COVID-19. No amount of of prayers or holy water would prevent it. These senseless religionists are waiting for scientists to make breakthroughs only to say God did it.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Goke7: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayok90:
Stupid!

Useless and clueless government......

Just because he asked folks to use ID card? You get problem o
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
lockdown, lockdown yet una no won provide any palliative measures....
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Openbusiness: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na to go print fake ID this night sure pass. One ID card as a journalist, one ID card as a doctor, one ID card as a nurse, one ID card as a lab scientist, one ID card as a petrol station attendant, one ID card as a pure water company staff, one ID card as a petrol tank driver grin How can I stay for 14 days at home without money? Na lockdown my family go chop? This lockdown go cause riot las las, when people can no longer bear the suffering, people will go out and damn the consequences. I just pity shop owners in delicate areas, because when shit hits the fan, boys in the hood go dey break shops to rob. This hopeless government no try at all. Dem no plan this lockdown well
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by microfixsynergy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Warmaterial(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ur just a fool.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by dasauce(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
codemaniacs:
they are only testing the elites that's why covid19 cases and deaths are low.

they don't want to put infrastructure in place to perform drive-thru tests, house to house tests, walk-in tests because they know the infectious disease center will be overwhelmed.

Go check Twitter to confirm happening around the world, many are not tested, even in the UK, if you're not experiencing acute symptoms... You'll be advice to self isolate!

Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Bukden16(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
World war Zee...

At least get those essentials ready.

Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by oluadex99(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Fheelzz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by GamalNasser: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
So how are people supposed to make it to pharmacies , hospitals , banks , petrol station to buy fuel for Generator , supermarkets
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by codemaniacs: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
zz
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Elvis2kay: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by AdeolaB: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr lia
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by dasauce(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
codemaniacs:

there are drive-thru tests, house to house tests, walk-in tests around the world, that's why there are daily sudden increase in confirm cases, infections and deaths..

countries around the world are testing thousands daily while Nigeria is testing tens daily, which means fewer people are tested which leads to few confirm cases, infections and deaths..

Bro, I read a UK base survivor story this morning on Twitter, still looking for the thread though. I'm not trying to justify NCDC oo... but sometimes, we need to commend our frontline health practitioners.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by SweetCunt97(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
I see. Lockdown no mean say we no go fit go buy things o
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by SweetCunt97(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bukden16:
World war Zee...

At least get those essentials ready.
I tell you.. Knacks important this period. Better knacks not the half done ones.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by codemaniacs: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
zz
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Anginophobia: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anginophobia:
Time to fake Journalist ID so that I can continue having Conjugal Visits with Sikirat in Ebute Meta grin

But seriously, how would the Police or whoever confirm the genuineness of the IDs?
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by tomdon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Drabeey:
This thing don too cast i swear.

I read somewhere that covid19 has been detected some 13months ago...
...same time i was working with a Lebanese. He got sick and was treated a little bit in Nigeria(big man hospital).. but after three days he was flown out for treatment (i have one other colleague working with him) He got sick after 3days or so, and mine after 5days or so. I've never been that sick all my life ( lost appetite, i couldn't breathe well many other things i really can't describe.... Like a remember hallucinating most times them. But after many medications and.... i got alright. Both of us who are working with him In close proximity said same story as him when he came back.
Just thought of it now, this happened sometime around March'19

Are you serious

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
tomdon:

Are you serious

Yes bro
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by oyeb15: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Useless government.The days of democracy is numbered in this country.

We are moving into the Peoples Republic. We will soon rise up and fight away this government of lies .
Nigeria greatest revolution is loading...
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by DelphiOracle(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The virus doesn't move, People move it

We stop moving,The virus stop moving.

The virus dies...

It's that simple!
the virus dies. Wetin wan kill the virus.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Luckygid: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Another means of executing lies.... If the journalist they wish in allowing to go to these states will at their post of duty sell out their pride and honour as Nigerians by agreeing to their enticing lies, forgetting they are Nigerians too, then it will be a big disgrace to journalism.
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Ezmans: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ivimilly:
Lai Mohammed sef no get ID CARD grin
laiying matching grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
whoever believes this horrible man, is a big fōōl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Shocking Accreditation Story / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.