Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Urgent Request For Laptop Power Bank In Abuja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Urgent Request For Laptop Power Bank In Abuja (680 Views)

External Battery and Powerbank for Laptop and Tv / Laptop Power Bank Promo / Heavy duty laptop power bank for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request For Laptop Power Bank In Abuja by zik4ever: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
My people
In preparation for the lockdown and considering the unreliable power supply, does anyone around Abuja have Laptop Power Bank for sale?
Or can one use normal power bank such as the one we use for phones to recharge Laptop?
Re: Urgent Request For Laptop Power Bank In Abuja by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 01, 2020
What laptop do you have?

I use anker power bank to charge my laptop. It comes with fast charge and as well has a USB type C port. Anker powercore+ 26800 mah.

It can charge my two phones for up to 4 days to one full week. Depends on my usage though.

The power bank is 40k. It comes with 30watts USB C charger in the box that charges the power bank to full within 7 to 9 hours.

Been using powerbanks since 2012. From new age to oraimo to this. This is the best I’ll recommend to anyone. The power bank alone cost 23k but it’s best you get the combo deal with the Type C charger for faster charging of the power bank.

Note: your laptop must use a USB type C charger to be able to use it on your laptop. Else it’s meant for your phone alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Needed / Hacked Xbox 360 Slim For Sale. SOLD!!!!! / Google Pixel 3 64gb. Mint W/accessories 110k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.