Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nature Made ,range Of Rida Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nature Made ,range Of Rida Products (131 Views)

The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine / Buy Nature Made Trippe Strength Fro Micostarmall / Buy Nature Made Fish Oil Dietary Supplement From Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature Made ,range Of Rida Products by ucdeboy011(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Praise God our God is awesome. He is making me to appreciated His creature HERBS and ROOTS
There is a woman who had stroke and serious pile it takes her 30mins of weeping and pain to go to toilet. While pushing she had protruded anus she called and i gave her cleanser, bitters, and balm. After 2 days i called her she said thank God she could fart very well now and she was able to go to toilet. After she mixed ori (shea butter with Rida balm and put in her anus then the protruded anus went in
Called her this morning she was sounding fine
Please note when she was using bitters in the morning and cleanser at night she said the cleanser makes her urinate a lot so i told her to reverse it by using cleanser in the morning and bitters at night. I thank God she sounded far better today to God be all the Glory.
Mazoya Lagos

whtspppp 07036845662

(1) (Reply)

Fight Against Corona Virus / Who Handles Hunger Virus? / Coronavirus: UK Death Toll May Rise To 1,000 Daily By Easter, Says Health Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.