Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (34623 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ElasticStone(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
All I have been hearing is churches helping people. I have not heard of a single muslim group or Imam making donations. I am not a fanatic, but I think it is clear that there is something wrong with Islam...the religion of peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Adakintroy2: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
When Jonathan administration contained ebola. They made it look so easy everyone thought it was easy. Even the u.s could not believe it. They were calling to ask how we did it.

Here we are the same test. Completely different outcome. We deserve our leaders. If we don't pay the ultimate price for foolishness we will continue to joke.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by onyxo76(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lockdown Schedule

08:00-09:00 bath
09:00-10:00 breakfast
10:00-110:0 sex
11:00-12:00 tv
12:30-13:30 nap
13:30-14:00 lunch
14:00-16:00 radio n tv
16:00-17:00 sex
17:00-18:00 prep dinner
18:00-19:00 dinner
19:00-21:00 tv
21:00-23:00 sex
23:00-00:00 chat
00:00-04:00 sleep
04:00-05:00 sex
05:00-07:00 sleep
07:00-08:00 chat

�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by NaijadrivaCars: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Uncle Seun I sight you for the first time.
Twuale

This period, Seun has more time to view posts. cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by DriggityDre: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
You don’t have money and you were doing fake giveaways in romance section? May God have mercy on you
Why are you pained? becos he didn't give you
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by guru90: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
chikeze:
See better governor. Our mumu Lagos governor wey no fit talk sef.

That Virus started from Lagos.......

That state needs to lockdown till the virus vanish....
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Bevista: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.
The system is trying to protect you from "dying" by enforcing a lock down. It will be unfortunate if you still end up dying as a result of unintended consequences (hunger)...lol.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
better governor wey no wetin dey
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Topmaike007(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.
all is well bro
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:

It's for the best. We better start the lock down now or regret it later.
The lesson of Italy is not "lockdown is the only way". The lesson is that whatever you choose to do, whether it's an unbrainy lockdown, or a brainy strategy of fast testing, contact tracing, isolation of the infected, and promoting the widespread use of protective equipment, you must do it quickly. So if a lockdown is our government's best idea of what can be done to defeat the virus, then it's good that they are doing it quickly.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Phreeze99(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
we couldnt make it....�...lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
bnbash:
Relax my friend we will all make it by the grace of God.
Amen oo
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
You don’t have money and you were doing fake giveaways in romance section? May God have mercy on you

It wasn't me directly... I stood in gap for topsquino and he did the giveaway..

Just send me sumtin abeg
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Addme: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:
When Jonathan administration contained ebola. They made it look so easy everyone thought it was easy. Even the u.s could not believe it. They were calling to ask how we did it.

Here we are the same test. Completely different outcome. We deserve our leaders. If we don't pay the ultimate price for foolishness we will continue to joke.

You guys have come again with all this rhetorics using to compare governments.
Comparing Ebola with COVID 19 shows the level of ignorance we as youths find ourselves.
Managing crisis is not an easy job and so far, Nigeria currently is fairing better.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Garrieveryday: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bevista:
The system is trying to protect you from "dying" by enforcing a lock down. It will be unfortunate if you still end up dying as a result of unintended consequences (hunger)...lol.

It's no action of mine that has put the system in the situation it's today but that of those in position of authority e.g. Abba Kyari who went out of the country and imported the virus and now, I am to pay for it by locking myself inside without food.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by jimakeabi: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
chikeze:
See better governor. Our mumu Lagos governor wey no fit talk sef.
na that Ogun governor be mumu, no be Lagos
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by DModeCntStopMe: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked

This man knows bubu is in a coma and nowhere to be found hence he issued another directive contrary to that of the dullard

He knows the sham live broadcast was just a recorded movie

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by klever18(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
monitoring spirito

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by scoundrel(f): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
This shutdown has wrecked everything. Everybody is on a forced holiday. In a month or so we’ll see the disastrous results of the stay at home-order. For now let everyone with a stressful job rejoice and laze.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by abbeyie007(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls, I really need help with anything 2088683850 UBA
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Moz22: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
don't mock him na
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Better
In fact, quite better. The lockdown is purely political and ill-timed. Why not give at least 72 hours notice? You locked down our major commercial cities and allowed business to thrive in your region. Is north not part of Nigeria? I thought they said kano was as populated as lagos. Are those living there immune to covid-19? Bunkum!

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by JBoss25(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
na scammer him be
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by olimeh13(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
God see us through. AMEN.
Abeg, make una help a brother.
Fidelity Bank.

God bless you all.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by SharpJoe: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Sheriman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anyways Who knows if Facebook Adbreaks is Eligible in Nigeria??
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by tomdon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
I knew they were not prepared. Federal government declaring lockdown for state leaves a lot to be desired
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by MCastle: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Astrologyfact: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

It wasn't me directly... I stood in gap for topsquino and he did the giveaway..

Just send me sumtin abeg
Jesuuu grin Lock down running don start, you must be a scammer grin
You and scamming na Guys
Leave here

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls Is there any body here travel from kaduna to Abuja or Abuja to kaduna today? Pls is how is movement ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS / Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates) / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.