Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours (3264 Views)

Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by temi4christ: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Instagram Comedy skit maker Sydney Talker has been dragged for claiming he’s now feeling better after he cried out with claims that he might be positive to coronavirus.

Few days ago sydney was seen on social media,both instagram and twitter crying out for help to be tested for coronavirus.

Sydney Talker took to social media,both is instagram and twitter page to give an update on his health status and to reveal that he his stable and he now awaits result from the testing he did for coronavirus.

He tweeted:

“Thanks to everyone for the genuine concern towards my health and I also want to specially appreciate the Lagos state government @jidesanwoolu @LSMOH and @NCDCgov for reaching out as I have been tested and await my result this week”.

He added: “I’m currently stable and I will keep everyone updated on the progress with my health. I love you all and thanks so much for the show of love and care”.
This didn’t go on with social media influencer Kelvin Odanz who claimed he was only chasing clout.Twitter users have brought him out as a subject matter of the day as he his been dragged.

A twitter user identified as Kelvin Odanz tweeted: “Sydney Talker tested positive for Coronavirus and recovered in less than 48 hours, the fastest recovery from the virus ever recorded. Why are we not talking about this landmark achievement?
And btw, who tested him to confirm that he is positive for Coronavirus? Because it was obviously not the NCDC.

After we find out who tested him, can we then go back and appreciate the speed of his recovery?

His immune system is the immune system other immune systems want to copy.

We need to interview that young champ and find out exactly how he managed to recover?

Did he take any special drugs? Did he eat any special food (maybe swallowed clout)?

Knowing how he tackled Covid-19 and won is the key to Nigeria successfully defeating coronavirus.

By his clout, we are healed”.

see other twitter users reaction below:
https://afrigistbase.com/comedian-sydney-talker-dragged-on-twitter-for-recovering-from-coronavirus-in-48-hours/

2 Likes

Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by Eriggs: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
He should just stay inside his room for sometime
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by scoundrel(f): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
It takes four days to physically recover from a flu and a little over a week for all the symptoms to fully clear. The idiot may have caught malaria or a random cold.

3 Likes

Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by viccipedia: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
It was obvious from the start. Unserious people shouldn’t be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by omoiyamayor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
He was joking
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by neolboy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why are people this dumb?

He said he tested for the virus and awaits his result but right now he is stable. He never said he tested positive but only said he did the test and awaits the results of the test

5 Likes

Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by whemmytopsy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
neolboy:

He said he tested for the virus and awaits his result but right now he is stable. He never said he tested positive but only said he did the test and awaits the results of the test
God bless you, I wonder how people just do follow follow... To read and understand just few lines... Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by jchioma: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2020

We need to interview that young champ and find out exactly how he managed to recover?

Did he take any special drugs? Did he eat any special food (maybe swallowed clout)?

Knowing how he tackled Covid-19 and won is the key to Nigeria successfully defeating coronavirus.

By his clout, we are healed”.

Chai, Some people get mouth sha
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by Roon9(m): 2:52am On Mar 31, 2020
neolboy:

Obviously you didn't watch the video where he claimed to be sick. Moreso the test was done since Friday and till now no result. The dude goofed big time
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by earthsync(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2020

I put on my Sherlock's hat and went to his Twitter and this was how it started.

NCDC called him out for prank calling them for trying to make a SKIT out of them and his defense was that a friend of his was experiencing symptoms of coronavirus for 4 days.

The next day he would go on Twitter to rant about his experiene. He ranted about our failed health system and how he could not get tested. Now I'm like "wasn't your friend the one with the symptoms of coronavirus? How come the day after you're the one affected?" Because this symptoms take 14 days to manifest after contact with a person affected. Things weren't adding up.
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by femi4: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2020
scoundrel:
It takes four days to physically recover from a flu and a little over a week for all the symptoms to fully clear. The idiot may have caught malaria or a random cold.
grin grin
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by OKorowanta: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2020
neolboy:

They are chasing 'being savage' on Twitter leaving their brain in the Freezer.
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by backnbeta(f): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2020
They didn't even wait for him to give them an update of his test result! He only said he was tested, stable and awaiting result! undecided
Re: Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Recovering From Coronavirus In 48 Hours by Asloutjloy: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Rare! Man Tattooed Coronavirus On His Neck. PHOTOS / Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host / Chidi Mokeme Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.