Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today (853 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / The Snake I Killed In Our Estate Today / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by greggng: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
I was shocked to see that this bank is not doing anything to help the situation we are in right now. Only one Atm machine is working out 4 installed . People just packed like fish at the entrance . I suspect they want their customers dead so that they can corner their money sad

Re: Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by smat101(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin "The want their customer dead" Lmao grin
Re: Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by GboyegaD(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Although the bank could do more but we as individuals should also do our part. Why can't someone take charge and educate all around of the 6 feet distance?
Re: Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by greggng: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Although the bank could do more but we as individuals should also do our part. Why can't someone take charge and educate all around of the 6 feet distance?

A funny incident happened that got everyone worried .An elderly man who was waiting for his turn suddenly started coughing and snizing ....Everyone just disappeared and they man went straight to the machine and withdraw to his satisfaction . There after he brought out a foam and pour sanitizer on it to clean up the machine buttons ...,The next word that came out of him .is .....N.a. una papa go die of corona ..,.children without respect ....everyone started laughing ...Suddenly the line was full again as if nothing hapoened
Re: Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by Garrieveryday: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Before nko? The country is survival of the fittest.
Re: Take A Look At What Happened At Zenith Bank Gowon Estate Today by davillian(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Me na paga I just use
Collect money today though the guy charged me more than 500# but its worth the stress and the exposure considering the amount I want to withdraw...
Besides I told my friends around if they need food and other utilities they should contact me....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari – We Should Maintain Family Esteems To Modify Society / Professor Barminas' Leadership Propelling NARICT To Ensure Nigeria's Growth / Requirements For Openning A Business Bank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.